Windows 10: i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked.

Discus and support i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I went went through the recovery process, submitted it, then I received an email saying my account recovered successfully. Despite this, I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TobiasV., Feb 26, 2024.

1. TobiasV. Win User

i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked.

I went went through the recovery process, submitted it, then I received an email saying my account recovered successfully. Despite this, I am still unable to sign into the microsoft store or the micrsoft website, even though I'm able to sign into the xbox gamepass app.

:)

TobiasV., Feb 26, 2024
  2. mngerhold Win User

Add gmail account to outlook without text message verification?

A screenshot might help us identify whether it is MS or gmail that is responsible for this (my guess is gmail). The MS instructions you linked to say that no verification should be required if 2FA (in gmail) is off.
    I suggest you turn on 2FA in gmail, and try again.

mngerhold, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Feb 26, 2024
  4. itsme1 Win User

i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked.

itsme1, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked. - Similar Threads - recovered gmail account

2. i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i recovered my gmail account but some microsoft services still say it is locked.: I went went through the recovery process, submitted it, then I received an email saying my account recovered successfully. Despite this, I am still unable to sign into the microsoft store or the micrsoft website, even though I'm able to sign into the xbox gamepass app....
  3. my account got hacked on but i am still logged in on some services but email is changed my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account got hacked on but i am still logged in on some services but email is changed my...: my account got hacked on but i am still logged in on some services but email is changed my phone number is unlinked i have no idea what to do and i would like help with this matter the only thing i know is the email that they stole my account is on right now but i dont have...
  4. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft account I've been using for over 1.5+ years. Yesterday my pc was affected by Trojan Virus but later i removed it. It was connected to my Windows 11 Pro and when i check any other email was there probably cuz of Trojan virus. Now when I...
  5. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft account I've been using for over 1.5+ years. Yesterday my pc was affected by Trojan Virus but later i removed it. It was connected to my Windows 11 Pro and when i check any other email was there probably cuz of Trojan virus. Now when I...
  6. I cant recover my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant recover my microsoft account: It says my Microsoft account does not exist as I have tries to log in many times. Please help as I have spent money on products using this email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-microsoft-account/9087e3f2-9694-4799-bcc0-4264fe7fa1f2
  7. I cant recover my microsoft account

I cant recover my microsoft account: It says my Microsoft account does not exist as I have tries to log in many times. Please help as I have spent money on products using this email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-microsoft-account/9087e3f2-9694-4799-bcc0-4264fe7fa1f2
  8. not getting account recover code in gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not getting account recover code in gmail: Hi,my account got hacked and when i try to recover and its come rambler.ru and some times it shows my gmail and when i click send code in my gmail its never comes please reply if you can help me...
  9. Gmail says need to update account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail says need to update account: Gmail hasn't received emails on PC (phone is fine) since 11/23 and says account needs updating. I am directed here after receiving error message 0x8007042b...
  10. Microsoft and gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft and gmail accounts: Microsoft keeps asking me to update Gmail accounts I do not have. It is somehow related to Outlook but not my outlook 2003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-gmail-accounts/bcf0e07d-afe5-4842-8732-bf851b08bf18