Windows 10: I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.

Discus and support I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I wanted to download windows 10 edition, I went to my minecraft settings and saw that if I bought java before 2018 I can get it for free. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nicholaspatrizi, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.

Today I wanted to download windows 10 edition, I went to my minecraft settings and saw that if I bought java before 2018 I can get it for free. I bought Java Edition during 2015, so I redeemed the code and it took me to the microsoft store, but I can't download it for free!

Please help

:)

nicholaspatrizi, Jul 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.

1. I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it. - Similar Threads - redeemed code can't

2. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  3. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation: Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating....
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation: Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating....
  6. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition: Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously bought the game in 2014 or something like that, and tried to redeem the code to install the "new" minecraft microsoft edition....
  7. I can't redeem my code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my code?!: A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed?...
  8. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  9. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....