Windows 10: I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

Discus and support I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReflexJV, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ReflexJV Win User

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on

:)

ReflexJV, Jul 16, 2019
  2. ReflexJV Win User

I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on

ReflexJV, Jul 16, 2019
  3. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

Hi REFLEXJV

I am an independent advisor here to help

I do not believe that there is a way to search based on the code that was redeemed. However you should be able to look at your list of games when logged into your Microsoft account. Xbox game it is even easier when logged into your Xbox console to look at a
    list of your available games

JamesYoung9, Jul 16, 2019
  4. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet - Similar Threads - redeemed code account

2. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  3. I need redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need redeem code: I need redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-redeem-code/9072e912-0b1a-41ba-96fc-b88c77ae2095
  4. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  5. I can't redeem my code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my code?!: A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed?...
  6. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  7. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account: so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I forgot which email I redeemed the code on. Please help me...
  8. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  9. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  10. I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed a code for windows 10, but I can't install it.: Today I wanted to download windows 10 edition, I went to my minecraft settings and saw that if I bought java before 2018 I can get it for free. I bought Java Edition during 2015, so I redeemed the code and it took me to the microsoft store, but I can't download it for free!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have redeemed a code microsoft account and cant find