Windows 10: I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

Discus and support I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I clicked redeem code, and then proceeded to input the code into Rainbow Six Siege. And it told me it didn't work. I tried it several ways. And I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GavinJusten, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

I clicked redeem code, and then proceeded to input the code into Rainbow Six Siege. And it told me it didn't work. I tried it several ways. And I don't understand why it would not work. Right after I seen the code I copy and pasted it into R6. And it told me it didn't work.

:)

GavinJusten, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Lakaki27 Win User

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal,
    because my parents wont allow me to add their credit card, and I really want the xbox game pass trial for pc because there's a bunch of games I'd like to download. Is there a way I can redeem it without adding any credit card ? I'll cancel the autopayment
    subscription whenever it's redeemed.

Lakaki27, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Raniel V. Win User
    My game pass code doesnt work

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Kindly refer to the steps provided by RandyAU93 and JackHD 2D TV on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing with Xbox Game Pass code:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Mar 3, 2021
  4. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

I redeemed a code for Xbox One but it has not gone through

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the code you have redeemed was for Xbox Live Gold or a Game?
    • Did you redeem the code on the Xbox One or on the website?

If the code you redeemed was for a game, kindly check it on your Xbox One by following the steps below:

1. Sign in your account.

2. Go to My games & apps.

3. Ready to install.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

1. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work. - Similar Threads - redeemed code through

2. my device came with a xbox game pass but i cant redeem it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my device came with a xbox game pass but i cant redeem it: So i wanted to redeem my pc game pass but i changed the region before exiting the purchase and now it doesnt show up when i cl ick included with device...
  3. my device came with a xbox game pass but i cant redeem it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my device came with a xbox game pass but i cant redeem it: So i wanted to redeem my pc game pass but i changed the region before exiting the purchase and now it doesnt show up when i cl ick included with device...
  4. Game pass PC redeem code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC redeem code not working: I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  5. i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.: So i just recently got my xbox pass and i noticed that the perks included chapter 1 on spellbreak i tried entering the code i got in epic games it said the code does not exist then i went back on the xbox app on my pc and i pressed on it again and pressed continue i dont...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem: Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this....
  7. Xbox Game pass not working

Xbox Game pass not working: Okay this issue started when I tried to access the Xbox app one day and It kept telling me I needed to sign in even though I was already signed in. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the app would fix it. But since then I've been unable to install it on either the...
  8. Game pass PC redeem code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC redeem code not working: I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  9. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  10. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7