Windows 10: I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.

Discus and support I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Basically, in my browser, I've logged into the Microsoft store using my Gmail, I redeemed a product code successfully. But when I click on install,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by S_Sultan, Oct 15, 2019.

1. S_Sultan Win User

I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.

Basically, in my browser, I've logged into the Microsoft store using my Gmail, I redeemed a product code successfully.

But when I click on install, it opens the windows store app where I cant even log in with my gmail.

I connected my gmail to my outlook, but I still cannot access the product I just paid for.

:)

S_Sultan, Oct 15, 2019

2. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more

I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it. [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/windows-store...ture-and-more/

Cluster Head, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Redeeming a product code in Microsoft store

Sad to say but it seems like Microsoft has not fully tested out the whole process of redeeming/checking out. Anyways, I used Firefox to log into mail and redeem the code. DID NOT USE MICROSOFT EDGE!!! Hope that helps. I've been downloading and redeeming
    codes for the .10cent sale and have not encountered any issues using alternate browser. The suggestion that Microsoft Tech gave did not work for me.

maurice sing, Oct 15, 2019
  4. I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.

1. I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it. - Similar Threads - redeemed product Microsoft

2. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  3. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  4. I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal: In Microsoft rewards when I hit the "CONFIRM REWARD" button it turns grey like it is working then stops and does nothing then turns blue again. Furthermore, when I go to set something as a goal it says Try another page. This link isn’t working and it gives me this error code...
  5. I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal

I cant redeem in microsoft rewards or set a goal: In Microsoft rewards when I hit the "CONFIRM REWARD" button it turns grey like it is working then stops and does nothing then turns blue again. Furthermore, when I go to set something as a goal it says Try another page. This link isn’t working and it gives me this error code...
  6. Redeemed product missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed product missing.: I bought a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code and tried to redeem it in the market using my old laptop and it says something about the product compatibility with my system I forgot what it really said, I tried to redeem it my PC now it says the Code you entered couldn't be...
  7. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

"Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  8. Cant redeem a code on microsoft store

Cant redeem a code on microsoft store: I followed the instruction go to this website https://redeem.microsoft.com/ put the code but when im trying to redeem it it appear this error Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code...
  9. microsoft store redeem bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store redeem bug: hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs, but when I went to redeem the code it said it had already been calmed, I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for a game I should own...
  10. HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES: HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZ I AM GETING TIRED OF THIS MS-WPC THING I CANT USE DOLBY ACCESS INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT STORE FLIP CUZ THIS STUPID MS-WPC...