Windows 10: i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

Discus and support i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i still can download other game any suggestion ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by จิณณภศุเสวะกะ, Apr 26, 2019.

1. i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

i still can download other game

any suggestion ?

i  redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button 429e8ec2-953f-4018-93ea-d30a1119a814?upload=true.jpg

:)

จิณณภศุเสวะกะ, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 26, 2019
  3. tolsen64 Win User
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10.

Hi Isaac,

There are many possible reasons that makes you unable to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. Are you trying to redeem
    Minecraft via Windows Store application or via
    Windows Store web version
    on browsers?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

1. i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button - Similar Threads - redeemed minecraft window

2. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  3. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello Just got back into minecraft and i wanted to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition since i have the java version since around 2011-2012. But when i try to redeem it i get an error, what can i do to fix this? Thanks alot[ATTACH]...
  4. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...
  8. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...: I don't know where to go from here. I did the free trial when I bought this laptop but hadn't been to my Mojang account to redeem the code for the full version until this week. I would have thought that with the new code and redemption from the Microsoft store would have...
  9. Redeemed minecraft without an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft without an account: I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account....
  10. No install button in Windows 10 store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No install button in Windows 10 store: I've installed windows 10 a few days ago but when I go to the store app. there is no install button showing. I've tried the wsreset.exe as some people have suggested on other sites but nothing has changed. Has anybody else come across this problem and hopefully solved it? 11334