Windows 10: i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

Discus and support i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i still can download other game any suggestion ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by จิณณภศุเสวะกะ, Apr 26, 2019.

1. i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

i still can download other game

any suggestion ?

i  redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button 429e8ec2-953f-4018-93ea-d30a1119a814?upload=true.jpg

:)

จิณณภศุเสวะกะ, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 26, 2019
  3. tolsen64 Win User
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10.

Hi Isaac,

There are many possible reasons that makes you unable to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. Are you trying to redeem
    Minecraft via Windows Store application or via
    Windows Store web version
    on browsers?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button

1. i redeemed minecraft for window 10 but in store it not have install button - Similar Threads - redeemed minecraft window

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....: I received a gift card for Minecraft for Windows, However I do not have the receipt. I have tried to call Microsoft via phone, but get redirected to go online to search for an answer....
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation: Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating....
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Code Installation: Hi - I purchased a Windows 10 Minecraft Code from Amazon and do not know how to install it. I keep finding the Java redeem option, but not Windows 10. I've sunk an hour into this. So frustrating....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store: I received a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition as a gift. It says on the card "Take card to cashier to have code printed on your receipt. Keep your receipt.", but I was never given a receipt with the code. I don't think the people that gave the card to me knew about this,...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 install button not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft Windows 10 install button not working on Microsoft Store: The install button does nothing when clicked. I've already done everything advised online. I own the game and meet the minimum system requirements. submitted by /u/c4tc [link] [comments]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  8. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  9. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  10. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem minecraft windows 10 2019

2. minecraft win 10 redeem code

3. redeemed minecraft windows 10 but cant download it