Windows 10: I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

Discus and support I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YannisKoch, Mar 22, 2020.

1. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

Hey guys,

I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my Surface, therefore I am unable to download and play the game. Is there a way to transfer the game to my actual current account?

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,

Yannis

:)

YannisKoch, Mar 22, 2020
  2. HannahLT Win User

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Hi.

I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code.

Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't take a code of an account. But now I have x2 minecraft on my account when I don't need it lol.

Help if possible?

Giving my friend my account is out of question for security reasons.

Thanks.

***Original title: I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.***

HannahLT, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 22, 2020
  4. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Hi Kari,

Thank you posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query related to Minecraft Redeem code on your account.

You may want to refer the article
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for queries related to redeeming code of Minecraft on your Microsoft account. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    for further assistance related to your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

1. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account - Similar Threads - redeemed Minecraft Code

2. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  3. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  6. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  7. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  8. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  9. I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to...: Recently I redeemed the code that came with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10 edition and it says that i own it in the browser version of the microsoft store, but when it opens the game in the microsoft store app, it says i have to buy it and the only version i...
  10. Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account: Good Day to you! I have two Microsoft accounts that I made for varying purposes: my main account and my spam account. I went to my Mojang account and ordered a redemption for a code so I may obtain my Minecraft for the Windows 10. Unfortunately, I've accidentally redeemed...