Windows 10: I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

Discus and support I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Melissa and Brad, Nov 3, 2019.

1. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?

:)

Melissa and Brad, Nov 3, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Nov 3, 2019
  4. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

1. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it - Similar Threads - redeemed minecraft can't

2. I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10: I Tried to look for the .minecraft Folder in %appdata% but could not find it. I Have Show hidden folders on but still Could not find it. I tried C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang But It was still not...
  3. I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem the code to install minecraft windows edition: Hey, today I bought a new computer and decided to after so many years install minecraft again. I logged on to my old account, where I had previously bought the game in 2014 or something like that, and tried to redeem the code to install the "new" minecraft microsoft edition....
  4. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  5. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10: On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted to play with a friend of mine, I logged in with the only microsoft accounts that...
  6. I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 that was purchased before

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 that was purchased before: I purchased Minecraft, and got the free Windows 10 Edition redeemable code. I redeemed that on my old PC, however I just purchased a new PC, and when trying to redeem the code, it says it has already been used. If anyone has some answers that would be great!...
  7. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10, redeemed but can't download?: Basically, I redeemed my code, but I had the free trial installed. So I uninstalled the free trial and it won't let me re-redeem my code, and won't let me download anything but the trial. Help?...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  10. Can't find redeemed game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find redeemed game: Hi, I redeemed a game and cannot find it. Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist. It is also not in my "order history". Where can I find and redownload it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i redeemed minecraft windows 10

2. it says i have minecraft windows 10 intalled but i cant find it