Windows 10: I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

Discus and support I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DDreaded1, Dec 3, 2021.

1. DDreaded1 Win User

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but where is my win 10 edition i know i had?!?i even used it as a test bed for minecraft education as a teacher!

:)

DDreaded1, Dec 3, 2021

2. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version.

On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it only says I own java edition, and no mention of redeeming the Windows 10 version

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

TowTruck67, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 3, 2021
  4. fph5000 Win User

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it

fph5000, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

1. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i... - Similar Threads - redeemed edition minecraft

2. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...
  3. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  4. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition: Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-edition-for-free-if-i-own/12a5527a-20bb-4dd2-8829-851bae1bf72e
  5. It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.

It says I don't own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I do own it.: I'm signed in and everything and it just says install free trial. I just want to install Minecraft to play with my friends on consoles.[ATTACH]...
  6. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  7. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  8. I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my minecraft for windows 10,even i have the java edition,Why?: Yesterday I was trying to get my minecraft for windows 10,because I read that if I had the Java edition for a long time,I can get thiswindows 10 edition for free,but I don't know why but i can't redeem it....
  9. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...
  10. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...