Windows 10: i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...

Discus and support i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by winter.0, Mar 21, 2020.

1. winter.0 Win User

i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...

I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP

:)

winter.0, Mar 21, 2020

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Mar 21, 2020
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Mar 21, 2020
  4. i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...

Problems with robux purchase

I bought robux but It didnt add to my roblox account (Im playing on pc) can i not use it on pc?

ToryHouston, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux...

1. i reedemed my point to my microsoft account, and i have $3.86 and i tried to purchase robux... - Similar Threads - reedemed point microsoft

2. I have problems trying to recover both my Microsoft accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems trying to recover both my Microsoft accounts.: Hello my name is Joseph Urbaez owner of the account and this is my last attempt to recover my important accounts for Microsoft. I have 2 important accounts that I forgot the passwords for it, and when trying to use the conventional methods I never get an answer or a way to...
  3. I have problems trying to recover both my Microsoft accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems trying to recover both my Microsoft accounts.: Hello my name is Joseph Urbaez owner of the account and this is my last attempt to recover my important accounts for Microsoft. I have 2 important accounts that I forgot the passwords for it, and when trying to use the conventional methods I never get an answer or a way to...
  4. I have problems trying to recover both my Microsoft accounts.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. purchasing robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  6. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  7. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I purchase robux from microsoft for my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase robux from microsoft for my PC: I want to purchase a large amount of robux from microsoft for my PC is there any way possible that I may purchase robux from microsoft for my PC...
  9. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thanatos-x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ei8s3t/i_have_my_computer_connected_to_my_microsoft/
  10. I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone: i had a microsoft account which i bought Forza Horizon 4 on and then i changed the email of the account into another one for personal reasons and now my new email doesnt have forza .. and my old email has no account .. i have my order number and the full reciept how can i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where to buy robux