Windows 10: I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

Discus and support I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the game "Gang Beasts" from the windows store on Windows 10 expecting it to work on Windows 10, turns out it only works on Xbox. So I refunded... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by The_overseer, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

I bought the game "Gang Beasts" from the windows store on Windows 10 expecting it to work on Windows 10, turns out it only works on Xbox.
    So I refunded it and my request got accepted, I received an email telling me I was refunded and the price of the game was now given to me as credit in my account. When I went to check I found 0 credit and When I tried to buy another game, it gave me no option to use the credit. so where is my credit?

:)

The_overseer, Jul 31, 2020
  2. FilipeSV Win User

Can't Refund Game

Hello guys...

I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store.

I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this game unnable of beeing refund? I really don't find anything to resolve my problem.

Can someone help me please?

FilipeSV, Jul 31, 2020
  3. I want to Refund a Game.

I want do refund dying light

RAZZELDAZZEL808, Jul 31, 2020
  4. LRJB_LRJB Win User

I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

I want to Refund a Game.

I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?

LRJB_LRJB, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund.

1. I refunded a game, but I can't find the credit that was added to my account as a refund. - Similar Threads - refunded game can't

2. Game refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  3. Can't refund any games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't refund any games.: Hello everybody, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a month ago but couldn't play untill 2 weeks ago because I couldn't install anything from the microsoft store. When I finally got to play the game it didn't meet my expectations at all and wanted to get a refund. The...
  4. refund game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund game: I recently made an Account to purchase Minecraft without realizing I already had a Microsoft account . I am unable to download it and unable to get a refund. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-game/f90ae008-5560-4c06-a0e5-250ab9c6c030
  5. Refunding a game

Refunding a game: I bought minecraft online off the store but i got the wrong version and im not sure how to refund. can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-a-game/62bf384f-3790-40c5-a80f-c8953993e0cc
  6. Game Refund

Game Refund: I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition so I can play with friends. Just like many other people, I didn't realize that I needed Java edition to play with friends. Is there any way I can get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?...
  7. I want to Refund a Game.

I want to Refund a Game.: I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?...
  8. Refunding a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game: Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I did some...
  9. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  10. Can't Refund Game

Can't Refund Game: Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this...