Windows 10: I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.

Discus and support I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The new banner in the Settings app (Windows 10 2004) is showing a blurred image if you haven't selected a display picture. Update: It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheLazyAvenger, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.

/u/TheLazyAvenger, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.

1. I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - regret putting Microsoft

2. My Account was hacked and the hacker putted microsoft authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account was hacked and the hacker putted microsoft authenticator: Hello, few minutes ago, my account was hacked and the hacker putted Microsoft Authenticator and a new phone number i didnt have microsoft authenticator on my account then, he changed the phone number in the account and i lost all the acces to my microsoft account.I still have...
  3. My Account was hacked and the hacker putted microsoft authenticator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account was hacked and the hacker putted microsoft authenticator: Hello, few minutes ago, my account was hacked and the hacker putted Microsoft Authenticator and a new phone number i didnt have microsoft authenticator on my account then, he changed the phone number in the account and i lost all the acces to my microsoft account.I still have...
  4. I need to put a new pin into my laptop, but I can not get into my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to put a new pin into my laptop, but I can not get into my Microsoft account: Recently my HP laptop had some sort of windows restart/update, and when I tried to get into it I get this message:"Your PIN is not available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."To set up my pin, I must go into my Microsoft...
  5. I regret buying gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I regret buying gamepass: Soo basically I did purchase the game pass early and for the first time I did login with my Microsoft account in my computer, the main problem is, I can’t remove it now, I did try everything, and what mainly frustrates me is the fact that the email app always logins with my...
  6. I regret buying gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I regret buying gamepass: Soo basically I did purchase the game pass early and for the first time I did login with my Microsoft account in my computer, the main problem is, I can’t remove it now, I did try everything, and what mainly frustrates me is the fact that the email app always logins with my...
  7. help i regret downloading windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i regret downloading windows 10: i registered to download windows 10 but realised it wont run smooth bcs my pc is bad...and it downloaded i culdnt stop it.is there anyway to delete windows 10 files without loosing your programms and other stuff...it is laggy for me bcs of the files....
  8. Regret

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regret: Regret buying PC with windows Start button lagUpdate lag Browser lag Wish we had an everything option because I hate everything about thissTy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regret/14d0cf4f-3509-48ca-98ab-de772b906982
  9. I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.: Microsoft Family Features kept on popping up in front of apps asking me to sign in to it. I didn't want to. to avoid it, I went to task manager, clicked on open file location, and changed the name of the .exe file called WpcUapApp.exe. I have since forgotten how to find the...
  10. Why I regret buying a Surface 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I regret buying a Surface 7: Hey folks, Antivirus on my Surface Pro 7 is turned off because Windows defender is unable to get the latest update. I am getting an error when trying to update Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.309.458.0 -Error 0x80070643....