Windows 10: I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

Discus and support I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sujith Kumara, Aug 7, 2022.

1. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app problem. Now it's OK. But the new driver installed to C:/SWSETUP My question is will the audio driver updates like realtek-softwarecomponent,realtek-semiconductor Corp. not come to windows updates optional updates

:)

Sujith Kumara, Aug 7, 2022

2. Windows 10 audio driver

If updating the driver didn't work, kindly follow the steps on how to uninstallyour audio driver:

• Right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driverand select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    Keep us updated.

Robelene Win, Aug 7, 2022
  3. susaninva Win User
    Windows 10 audio driver

I did that!!!

. still not working!!!

susaninva, Aug 7, 2022
  4. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

1. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates? - Similar Threads - reinstalled audio driver

2. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?: I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app problem. Now it's OK. But the new driver installed to C:/SWSETUP My question is will the audio driver updates like...
  3. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?: I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app problem. Now it's OK. But the new driver installed to C:/SWSETUP My question is will the audio driver updates like...
  4. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio After Updating Drivers: Hi! I've been digging through the forums to find a solution to why my audio isn't working. I've updated my drivers, I learned that my monitor would have sound but not my headphones. I've checked the cords and made sure that the headset itself works. I used a pair of Bluetooth...
  5. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio After Updating Drivers: Hi! I've been digging through the forums to find a solution to why my audio isn't working. I've updated my drivers, I learned that my monitor would have sound but not my headphones. I've checked the cords and made sure that the headset itself works. I used a pair of Bluetooth...
  6. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Driver and Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Driver and Update error: Good Morning,I have a problem with my computer, I can't hear audio from my laptop speaker or any headphones that are connected through AUX however it does work fine with the same headphones but on Bluetooth, I have been having this problem, sometimes it would fix itself and...
  8. No audio services, drivers BSOD when reinstalling after updating drivers and windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio services, drivers BSOD when reinstalling after updating drivers and windows: Hi everyone. Around 2 weeks ago I updated drivers and Windows itself and when it restarted, I noticed I had no audio. Ok, sure, has happened a couple of times and I can fix it. But not now. In device manager, the Audio, games etc section doesn't show up, meaning there are no...
  9. Checking and updating audio drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Checking and updating audio drivers: How do I check what audio driver I have, and are there any recommendations for what audio driver I should have? submitted by /u/T_major2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kile37/checking_and_updating_audio_drivers/
  10. Reboot to Update Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reboot to Update Audio Drivers: Out of nowhere this morning, I got a popup that said I need to reboot for audio drivers to be updated. No manufacturer was specified. This seemed strange. I did the following: Immediately installed Malwarebytes and Super Anti-spyware. Did deep scans. Other than tracking...