Windows 10: I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

Discus and support I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GiancarloGiuseppe, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10.

:)

GiancarloGiuseppe, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Chriso747 Win User

FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack

Have you seen this thread? This appears to be the only solution for activation issues with FSX and/or Acceleration pack. Remember to reboot your computer after any modifications to the Registry and be careful when you do go in there. Back up the Registry
    if you're uncertain.

FSX Activation

I'm assuming that after you installed FSX Deluxe (2 disks) you did not try to install the two Service Packs. As you may know that the SPs are included in the Acceleration Pack and installing Acceleration over the two SPs may cause problems.

Chriso747, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Issues activating Microsoft FSX Acceleration

Hi

I'm experiencing Issues activating Microsoft FSX Acceleration.

I'm using Windows 10

I have successfully installed and activated Flight Sim X, however when in install the FSX Acceleration

pack it does not prompt me to activate. on start up it gives me an error code 80004005.

Please advise on how I can rectify this.

Regards

Roland Hentschel, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

1. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running... - Similar Threads - reinstalled Microsoft FSX

2. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  3. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  4. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  5. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  6. activation code for acceleration pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation code for acceleration pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour....
  7. fsx accelerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx accelerator: While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-accelerator/32144d5e-c099-4c5a-9790-2ed8888a7c7a
  8. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10: Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-acceleration-expansion-pack-activation-in-win/f1e4f6a1-7059-462f-b8a3-f65c90172601"
  9. I need help to activate FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate FSX: I need help to activate FSX on my system.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-fsx/ae79c135-dc1c-470c-8d33-a5fc554ba84a
  10. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate fsx acceleration windows 10

2. fsx wont work on windows 10