Windows 10: I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

Discus and support I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GiancarloGiuseppe, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10.

:)

GiancarloGiuseppe, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Chriso747 Win User

FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack

Have you seen this thread? This appears to be the only solution for activation issues with FSX and/or Acceleration pack. Remember to reboot your computer after any modifications to the Registry and be careful when you do go in there. Back up the Registry
    if you're uncertain.

FSX Activation

I'm assuming that after you installed FSX Deluxe (2 disks) you did not try to install the two Service Packs. As you may know that the SPs are included in the Acceleration Pack and installing Acceleration over the two SPs may cause problems.

Chriso747, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Issues activating Microsoft FSX Acceleration

Hi

I'm experiencing Issues activating Microsoft FSX Acceleration.

I'm using Windows 10

I have successfully installed and activated Flight Sim X, however when in install the FSX Acceleration

pack it does not prompt me to activate. on start up it gives me an error code 80004005.

Please advise on how I can rectify this.

Regards

Roland Hentschel, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

1. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running... - Similar Threads - reinstalled Microsoft FSX

2. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10: Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-acceleration-expansion-pack-activation-in-win/f1e4f6a1-7059-462f-b8a3-f65c90172601"
  3. Why can't I reinstall FSX on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I reinstall FSX on Windows 10: Why can't I reinstall FSX on Windows 10 I keep getting Error messages. I've looked at forums that give a link to run a registry program of some sort but it always for an earlier version of windows. Someone, PLEASE, HELP....
  4. I am unable to install microsoft works

I am unable to install microsoft works: I am unable to install microsoft works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-install-microsoft-works/1ffe9ae7-9c31-4a5b-b42e-d5651fc9d917
  5. I need help to activate FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate FSX: I need help to activate FSX on my system.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-fsx/ae79c135-dc1c-470c-8d33-a5fc554ba84a
  6. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...
  7. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2
  8. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?: I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing on a regular basis with addons and the like. My latest change of platform in both hardware and software meant going from...
  9. Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack: Hi I have gone to reinstall FSX Acceleration onto my Windows 10 desktop after a clean install of Windows and I cannot activate it. Everything seems to install correctly but when I start up FSX I get an error message that FSX Acceleration could not be activated. I also get...
  10. What if - I need to reinstall??

What if - I need to reinstall??: Will win 10 be with a backup? Can I order a backup reinstall disc? If I need to reinstall at a later date, is there a link? 7964