Windows 10: I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

Discus and support I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any help or solution please? I tried updating manually but it says everytime that my windows is up to date sigh submitted by /u/Gemini_Alien [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gemini_Alien, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

Any help or solution please? I tried updating manually but it says everytime that my windows is up to date sigh

submitted by /u/Gemini_Alien
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gemini_Alien, Jan 13, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 13, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 13, 2020
  4. I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

1. I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the... - Similar Threads - reinstalled though says

2. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  3. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...
  4. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...: My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any antivirus software. ways to repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-youre-using-other-antivirus/0c50df40-febf-4dd8-ad64-f5b4d0197c21
  6. My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...: My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any antivirus software. ways to repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-youre-using-other-antivirus/0c50df40-febf-4dd8-ad64-f5b4d0197c21
  7. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...
  8. Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.: Hello, right after installing the newly released Windows 10 May 2020 Update, my laptop was telling me that I'm connected but I don't have internet, when i actually did. Every browser, game worked completely fine, but Windows Apps for example Netflix were telling me I don't...
  9. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...
  10. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...