Windows 10: I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

Discus and support I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I purchased this ASUS laptop, I found that MyAsus was pre-installed and was looking through what it was, I found out that I can change display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Trent, Jul 5, 2019.

1. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

When I purchased this ASUS laptop, I found that MyAsus was pre-installed and was looking through what it was, I found out that I can change display settings (from Normal > Vivid or Vice versa). There was also another setting called Tru2Life, I figured that it improved my overall display and I'm satisfied with it. But after I reinstalled my Windows, downloaded all drivers given from the ASUS official website of my specific ASUS Laptop Model, and re-download MyAsus App, these settings are gone, How can I get them back? My Laptop model is A412FL, it's quite new so I assumed that all of these drivers are up to date.

:)

James Trent, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Oil Mom Win User

ASUS Splendid missing ICM file in Windows 10

I purchased a new Asus UX430UAR and experienced blurry text in some programs. I contacted ASUS customer support and identified that my computer did not have Splendid, Eye Care, Tru2life Video and Audio Wizard software. Upon installing drivers I received
    the "Missing ICM file" when Splendid was installing. Customer service had me reset my computer back to factory and I still received the error. They recommended that I send it back to seller (Amazon). I received my new laptop and once set up with all current
    updates, still no programs. Went through installing all the drivers again, received the same error "Missing ICM file". I was able to download/install Splendid for windows 8, though it still does not solve the blurry text in some programs issue. I have adjusted
    clear type too. Need help!

Oil Mom, Jul 5, 2019
  3. splendid does not support current screen settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to runthe Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickonHardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given
    Asus support link to download the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 5, 2019
  4. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

ASUS Splendid not working on my windows 10 ASUS N551jk laptop

Hi

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given Asus support link to download
    the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

1. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life... - Similar Threads - reinstalled I'm missing

2. I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...: As it says in the title, I reinstalled windows, but now windows is not activated. How do I activate windows again? I have error code 0x8007232B...
  3. I can't set my display's resolution at 1920x1080

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't set my display's resolution at 1920x1080: My monitor (an old late 2000's/early 2010's SAMSUNG S22A1000N) supports 1920x1080 as its highest resolution. So it's aspect ratio should be 16:9 I guess. I had an NVIDIA GTS 450 graphics card which my computer repair guy removed because it was affecting my PC's performance...
  4. DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor

DisableTIP.exe is missing displays when I try to set up my drawing monitor: For frame of reference, I have a Parblo Coast 10 that I haven't been able to utilize because my computer seems to be missing the disableTIP.exe extension when I try to install the actual tablet drivers....PLEASE help. I want to be able to use my Parblo as it is a really nice...
  5. i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...: i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-was-getting-mfc110udll-file-is-missing-it-is-to/b5a37d82-6962-418e-8eaf-1505fdcc5132
  6. Missing Advance Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  7. Asus splendid issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus splendid issue: I have two Asus laptops one the main home one (ROG version) and this small travel one both running 10 (ROG) and a dual boot 10 on the smaller machine . Now I found quite by accident the Asus Splendid utility and it has installed on the ROG and is brilliant as the GUI is so...
  8. Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store is missing and I can't reinstall it: Hello, All, I have a Dell 5748 laptop, which I purchased in late 2014 with Windows 8.1. About 8 months ago, I upgraded it to Windows 10 using the free upgrade offered by Microsoft. Everything updated fine, the new apps all worked fine and life was good. The current Windows...
  9. I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal

I connected an external display to my laptop now no internal: Hey guys, so i'm running B10074 on my laptop , and I connected my external display to it as well as my external keyboard and mouse at my desk so I could sit there and do the setup etc without moving all of that out of the way. I had the laptop lid shut and off to the side...
  10. I'm missing something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm missing something.: I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no pictures showing. I was trying to print out a review of external harddrives, but the pictures didn't show. Just a blank spot....