Windows 10: I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

Discus and support I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I purchased this ASUS laptop, I found that MyAsus was pre-installed and was looking through what it was, I found out that I can change display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Trent, Jul 5, 2019.

1. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

When I purchased this ASUS laptop, I found that MyAsus was pre-installed and was looking through what it was, I found out that I can change display settings (from Normal > Vivid or Vice versa). There was also another setting called Tru2Life, I figured that it improved my overall display and I'm satisfied with it. But after I reinstalled my Windows, downloaded all drivers given from the ASUS official website of my specific ASUS Laptop Model, and re-download MyAsus App, these settings are gone, How can I get them back? My Laptop model is A412FL, it's quite new so I assumed that all of these drivers are up to date.

:)

James Trent, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Oil Mom Win User

ASUS Splendid missing ICM file in Windows 10

I purchased a new Asus UX430UAR and experienced blurry text in some programs. I contacted ASUS customer support and identified that my computer did not have Splendid, Eye Care, Tru2life Video and Audio Wizard software. Upon installing drivers I received
    the "Missing ICM file" when Splendid was installing. Customer service had me reset my computer back to factory and I still received the error. They recommended that I send it back to seller (Amazon). I received my new laptop and once set up with all current
    updates, still no programs. Went through installing all the drivers again, received the same error "Missing ICM file". I was able to download/install Splendid for windows 8, though it still does not solve the blurry text in some programs issue. I have adjusted
    clear type too. Need help!

Oil Mom, Jul 5, 2019
  3. splendid does not support current screen settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to runthe Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickonHardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given
    Asus support link to download the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 5, 2019
  4. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

ASUS Splendid not working on my windows 10 ASUS N551jk laptop

Hi

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given Asus support link to download
    the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life...

1. I reinstalled my Windows and now I'm missing Splendid display settings and Tru2life... - Similar Threads - reinstalled I'm missing

2. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  3. I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reinstalled windows and now I'm trying to get my lost data back: So, I reinstalled windows 2 months ago and ever since i been trying to recover data I lost. I tried data recovery softwares but they weren't showing my lost files. I was wonderingif there was a backup i could tap in because I remember creating a backup in cmd prompt. If...
  4. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  5. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  6. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Display Settings Missing

Display Settings Missing: Hello,I have decided to apply stretched resolution on my games. However, every time I do this, some black lines appears on the monitor. I tried to use NVIDIA control panel to resolve this problem, but there is no settings for display.My GPU model : MX110I have tried to far...
  8. Windows display brightness settings missing

Windows display brightness settings missing: I recently activated a windows 10 Pro key, downloaded the latest graphics driver etc. However, when i went into the windows settings and wanted to change the display brightness, it was no where to be found. On my windows laptop, I could easily find it under the display...
  9. graphics settings is missing in display settings my windows is up to date

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphics settings is missing in display settings my windows is up to date: My windows 10 is up to date but this setting is missing from display settings[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-settings-is-missing-in-display-settings/4c9a30ee-0663-4c59-97a8-c3b6aaca7abf
  10. Missing Advance Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is asus splendid true2life good

2. runthe Hardware and Devices

3. MyAsus splendid not working

4. splendid does not support the current screen setting,
  5. splendid does not support the current setting,
  6. myasus splendid settings missing,
  7. myasus not showing tru2life,
  8. cant find asus tru 2 life technology missing,
  9. myasus hardware settings splendid missing,
  10. tru2life setting in asus,
  11. Splendid & Tru2Life download,