Windows 10: I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.

Discus and support I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dovberman, May 22, 2019.

1. Dovberman Win User

I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.

I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.

:)

Dovberman, May 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, May 22, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 22, 2019
  4. I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. I reinstalled Office. It got installed into Onedrive. I wanted it installed to my PC. - Similar Threads - reinstalled Office got

2. I installed an ssd into my pc. I want to delete everything on my old drive, and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed an ssd into my pc. I want to delete everything on my old drive, and install...: SSD is new and is 500gbHard drive is 1tbI want both fully clean and windows 10 installed on the ssd it is currently on the Hard Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-an-ssd-into-my-pc-i-want-to-delete/69fc3485-c81f-4398-b217-5b1e315d7a16
  3. I installed an ssd into my pc. I want to delete everything on my old drive, and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed an ssd into my pc. I want to delete everything on my old drive, and install...: SSD is new and is 500gbHard drive is 1tbI want both fully clean and windows 10 installed on the ssd it is currently on the Hard Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-an-ssd-into-my-pc-i-want-to-delete/69fc3485-c81f-4398-b217-5b1e315d7a16
  4. I installed an ssd into my pc. I want to delete everything on my old drive, and install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.: I started my new pc windows 11, i could not go into without internet. what the hell. Anyways now i notice everything is connected to Onedrive. If i delete Onedrive My desktop items are gone. How do i make my account "LOCAL" and not attached virtual Cloud?...
  6. Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.: I started my new pc windows 11, i could not go into without internet. what the hell. Anyways now i notice everything is connected to Onedrive. If i delete Onedrive My desktop items are gone. How do i make my account "LOCAL" and not attached virtual Cloud?...
  7. I want to activate already install window in my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate already install window in my pc.: i have already install window 10 in my pc it has been 2 year to be installed but it gives me option of activate window i need help to activate window in my pc....
  8. i want to install win 10 64 bit.but my pc not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to install win 10 64 bit.but my pc not install: kindly help me win 10 32 bit running.do not install 64 bit win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-win-10-64-bitbut-my-pc-not/0709d413-3d20-47e6-a70c-8072c3f5cdb4
  9. Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced: Hi, Before installing Office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, my username to logon to my laptop, was "AJ ANNING" and a specific pAasswAord. Now my username does not show up at logon. "JAMES ANNING" is what shows up, and the username is now my email "xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com" and...
  10. Can I install Office 365 to Microsoft onedrive ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I install Office 365 to Microsoft onedrive ?: I want to do a clean reinstall of my Windows 10 as I have done in the past. The bit that bugs me though is having to reinstall Office (and all the other apps), and then set up all the Outlook email addresses again. I was wondering if it was possible to install Office 365...