Windows 10: I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

Discus and support I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to reset my laptop but windows said it was missing some files so I just reinstalled windows via USB. This caused my Nvidia mx 130 card to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/autismobillio, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

I wanted to reset my laptop but windows said it was missing some files so I just reinstalled windows via USB. This caused my Nvidia mx 130 card to be completely gone.i can't find it anywhere and when I tried to install the drivers for the graphics card, it said that no Nvidia card was detected. What should I do now to get my mx 130 back?

submitted by /u/autismobillio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/autismobillio, Apr 1, 2020

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 25, 2020
  3. RFD_844 Win User
    Windows 10 incompatible with Nvidia GT710 graphics card

I have installed a new Nvidia GeForce GT710 graphics card (and latest driver) in our Windows 7 desktop. This card should support windows 10 but the windows 10 update app says it isn't compatible. Any suggestions to enable me to complete the upgrade to
    windows 10?

RFD_844, May 25, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

usb monitors using graphics card

Hi isaac177,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know the model number of AOC display monitor?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to setup the display using HDMI?

You can try to use an adaptor (USB/HDMI or VGA as the card has 3 slots) to connect to monitor. I would also suggest you to get in touch with Nvidia to know more about this as there can be output issues while using adaptors and your Graphic card (GTX
    1660 Ti) might not work as expected.

I suggest you to refer this
    NVidia
    support link, and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

1. I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone - Similar Threads - reinstalled via USB

2. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: Hi i have been using a gaming laptop asus tuf gaming a15 For about 5 months its great but when i tried to launch microsoft flight simulator it says i dont meet requirements which i do, And performance is greatly reduced after not finding a answer I re installed windows and it...
  3. Nvidia graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  4. Windows 10 not detecting Nvidia Graphics Card

Windows 10 not detecting Nvidia Graphics Card: Last night, I reset my pc and reinstalled windows. When my pc finally finished resetting, it won't detect my GeForce RTX 2060. I tried to install Nvidia drivers but Nvidia keeps saying that the driver package is not compatible with my version of Windows. I already checked for...
  5. Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!

Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!: Hello Everybody, I'm using Asus vivobook x556uj Laptop which has 2 GPUs one for intel and the other one is nvidia 920m. I latterly found my laptop crashes a lot even without using a heavy programs so i started to figure the problem and suddenly found the problem that Nvidia...
  6. Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.

Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.: About a month ago i purchased an HP OMEN 17" Laptop 16 GiG memory, I7 Ninth Gen processor 9750H and NVIDEA RTX-2070 Graphics card, no probs untill 3rd night, switched it off normally next night i switched it on, all icons have changed and enlarged from 100% to 125%, i had...
  7. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  8. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...
  9. External Graphics Card Via USB-C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Graphics Card Via USB-C?: Hi, I’m wondering if it’s possbile to connect an external graphics card (eGPU) to my laptop via USB-C. I know that the golden standard for eGPU connections is Thunderbolt 3, but my laptop does not support Thunderbolt 3 connection. However, since Thunderbolt 3 is connected...
  10. I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I uninstalled the graphics card and now it is gone. How to undo it?: Yes, everything is good. The second monitor shines like a diamond. This was a major problem, it worked on VGA but not HDMI. But it's a completely different, long story. I used: settings > update & security > recovery > reset this PC > keep my files Good! We're all glad to...