Windows 10: i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

Discus and support i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation and recreated it and when the windows is installed i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MahmoudReda_9, Mar 22, 2022.

1. i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation and recreated it and when the windows is installed i found that the two other partitions is locked

:)

MahmoudReda_9, Mar 22, 2022

2. How to remove bitlocker from system?

Hi Patrik,

BitLocker is a full disk encryption feature present on Windows.

It seems that the troubleshooting steps that you've tried are for Windows 7. We suggest checking this
    thread and follow the steps given by
    Johann Eva to remove BitLocker encryption.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 22, 2022
  4. i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

i am trying to remove bitlocker windows 10 office 365

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, I would suggest visiting the following links:

Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

1. i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation... - Similar Threads - reinstalled forgot remove

2. I forgot my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my bitlocker password: unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your...
  3. I forgot my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my bitlocker password: unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your...
  4. i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...: i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation and recreated it and when the windows is installed i found that the two other partitions is locked...
  5. i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation...: i reinstalled windows and i forgot to remove bitlocker code i removed the system partation and recreated it and when the windows is installed i found that the two other partitions is locked...
  6. I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10: I removed bit locker I have made a new is it iso copy from windows7 to get into window10 now asks for admin passwords i dont know it Cant get into bios to alter or find it. The dell window comes up first...
  7. If I perform system restore, will I remove viruses?

in Windows 10 Customization
    If I perform system restore, will I remove viruses?: Can you answer this question, please? I want to perform system restore and want to know if that will remove viruses. Thank you Your Caprice......
  8. Removing Windows BitLocker on new system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing Windows BitLocker on new system: Hello there! Over the past few days, I've been trying to build a system for myself. I have come across a problem when setting it up though: on first boot, a Windows BitLocker encryption key is required to proceed for a Windows 7 system. Is there any way for me to bypass this...
  9. How do I remove a bitlocker without the code?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove a bitlocker without the code?: I have a Lenovo laptop computer that automatically shut down itself, now asking for a bitlocker code which I do not have, tell me is there anything I can do?...
  10. ugh i forgot i was encrypting my drive with bitlocker???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ugh i forgot i was encrypting my drive with bitlocker???: So oh hum i forgot i was encrypting my drive today with bitlocker and i updated my realtek audio drivers,and its asking me to reboot, can I reboot when bitlocker is encrypting or should i just wait till its finished and then reboot its been running all day now and its 65%...