Windows 10: I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder

Discus and support I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I randomly bluescreened, so after trying to fix it, I just reinstalled windows 10. I was bummed that because I thought it deleted everything, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hunterpacheco, Nov 17, 2019.

1. I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder

I randomly bluescreened, so after trying to fix it, I just reinstalled windows 10. I was bummed that because I thought it deleted everything, but I check my C: drive and it still has all my 770 Gb of files and programs still. I would like to still have access to my stuff because I do not want to have to redownload everything. Is there a way for me to use the stuff in my windows.old folder again? Its all still inside of my hard drive so Im hoping that I can just use it again.

:)

hunterpacheco, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2019
  3. old windows

Hi I have just reset my daughters laptop to factory settings and updated it to windows 8.1 on the hard drive I have a windows folder and an old windows folder can I get rid of the old windows folder and how would I get rid of it, as I am not used to win 8.

cookiemonster, Nov 18, 2019
  4. I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder

1. I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder - Similar Threads - reinstalled regain stuff

2. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  3. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  4. I would like to transfer the email folders from my old windows live windows 10 to the new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to transfer the email folders from my old windows live windows 10 to the new...: I have purchased a new computer which does not have windows live on it I would like to transfer the email folders from my old windows live windows 10 to the new email supplied by new windows 10 * Moved from Windows Essentials/ Windows Live Mail * Original title: Window...
  5. I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC: I see my onedrive photos on onedrive online but I don't see this photos folder on my PC. How do I get the phots folder on to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-see-my-onedrive-photo-folder-on-my/0126b910-b237-460d-a3e3-557a4bea39df
  6. I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd

I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd: Disk 0 = hard drive Disk 1 = SSD [ATTACH]Hi, I just bought an SSD and tried to clone my windows 10 onto it from my hard drive. I did this, changed it to bootload and everything was fine. I cleaned my hard drive and everything was looking good. However, I restarted my...
  7. I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to leave my windows 10 organization: Hello, To simplify it I believe the organization that controls my Windows 10 Pro product key may be a source of cyber insecurity for my personal information and would, therefore, like to leave the control of the organization. Is there a way to remove the administrator role...
  8. I would like to customize the destination folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to customize the destination folders: Hello, I have windows 10 and I do not know where my Microsoft apps I download go to, help me please. And I also would like to change the destination folders of everything, for example when I save pictures, I want them to automatically save for one of the folders I have...
  9. I need to reinstall windows without loosing my stuff

I need to reinstall windows without loosing my stuff: so like the title says i need to reinstall windows 10 without loosing any of my stuff a few updates ago i installed the update but i messed up my some system32 files so now i can't: install / uninstall anything, open task manager, run cmd promted admin, run powershell...
  10. I would like to reset all my event logs to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I would like to reset all my event logs to default: By mistake, I have executed a wrong command (SL /e:false to disable all event logging instead of clearing it. Got it from another website *Redface). Now I would like to reset all my event logs to default. Has someone an idea, how I could apply the steps from this...