Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out

Discus and support I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeedToWin0316 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NeedToWin0316, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out

/u/NeedToWin0316, Dec 1, 2020

2. How reinstall windows defender

Hello LucianN1, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below.

Step 1: Enable Windows defender from control panel

1. Press Windows + X, Click on control panel.

2. On right top corner click on View and then choose large items.

3. Now from the list click on Windows Defender and try to enable it.

If not try to enable it from services.

Step 2: Enable Window defender from services.msc.

1. Press Windows + R, to open run prompt.

2. Type services.msc and press enter to open services list.

3. Under services look from Windows defender service and start the service.

I also suggest you refer to the link down below.

URL:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Dec 1, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Dec 1, 2020
  4. I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out

1. I reinstalled Windows and Windows Defender bugged out - Similar Threads - reinstalled Defender bugged

2. windows defender bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender bug: hi, I have a problem in two ways, I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro and on Windows Defender I have a problem with identity theft protection, it doesn't work for me when I'm off, but it should be on and in safe mode it says explorer.exe system warning unknown hard error,...
  3. windows defender bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender bug: hi, I have a problem in two ways, I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro and on Windows Defender I have a problem with identity theft protection, it doesn't work for me when I'm off, but it should be on and in safe mode it says explorer.exe system warning unknown hard error,...
  4. Windows Defender Bugged?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Bugged?: I recently did a fast scan with Defender and it showed a highly dangerous file. I deleted it and restarted the PC but the Defender still showed it when I did another scan. I check the folder and the file is no more and Defender still warns me how that threat is "active". And...
  5. Bug in windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug in windows defender?: So, I've noticed that the icon on my taskbar shows that there's some problem but when i went into the windows defender app its shows notin.I've ran multiple scans FULL and QUICK but there's seems to be no problem I've tried restarting aswll but no luck So, if there's anything...
  6. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bugging out: So I've frequently been switching between windows 10 and linux to see which is the better of the two for my pc but both of them are subpar, linux gaming is possible until you hit anti cheat and headphones bug out, while for windows gaming is fine until windows decides to just...
  7. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bugging out: So I've frequently been switching between windows 10 and linux to see which is the better of the two for my pc but both of them are subpar, linux gaming is possible until you hit anti cheat and headphones bug out, while for windows gaming is fine until windows decides to just...
  8. Windows 10 bugging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Defender Bug

Windows Defender Bug: The bug deals with engine version 1.1.18100.5 which could potentially put thousands of files on your hard drive. The corrected engine version seems to be 1.1.18100.6. If desired, the files can be deleted. Here are the details: Windows Defender bug may fill your hard drive...
  10. Windows defender bug

Windows defender bug: Since, when I uninstalled McAfee, there is a bug in the windows defender which cause the problem for him to show nothing, no buttons. It also correlates to the windows update problem because it is not updating. I need immediate help because it could allow viruses. I posted...