Windows 10: I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...

Discus and support I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As it says in the title, I reinstalled windows, but now windows is not activated. How do I activate windows again? I have error code 0x8007232B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WanderToKyoto, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...

As it says in the title, I reinstalled windows, but now windows is not activated.

How do I activate windows again?

I have error code 0x8007232B

:)

WanderToKyoto, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ravenas Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Apr 29, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Octavean Win User

I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based Windows 7 tablet and Samsung Series 7 Windows 7 (Core i5) tablet series pricing were slightly more expensive then the Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets. So a price break is already there.

People suggesting The Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets should be cheaper seem to think or suggest that products like this never existed before or are unprecedented when they are in fact only the latest generation.

Or perhaps you are confusing them with cheaper less powerful ARM based tablets,…

This statement isn’t completely accurate or possibly outright wrong. You are likely confusing the Windows RT based Microsoft Surface tablet with the as of yet unreleased Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro tablet.

The average Windows 8 Pro 64bit install footprint is likely greater then 16GB. The Windows 8 Pro 32bit install footprint may fit into a 16GB envelope but I don’t think OEMs will choose to go that route. However, if the Microsoft Surface Pro is anything like the Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based tablet PC then the installed mSATA SSD is user upgradeable. I can upgrade the default OEM 64GB mSATA SSD on my Asus model to ~240GB / ~256GB or greater. I can also upgrade the Bluetooth / WiFi module to support IEEE 802.11ac,….

Octavean, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I...

1. I reinstalled windows on my surface pro, but now windows is not activated, how do I... - Similar Threads - reinstalled surface pro

2. how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?: it isnt appearing on device manager and the app says its downloaded but the actual camera is not responding. i get the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  3. how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reinstall my camera on surface 7 pro windows 11?: it isnt appearing on device manager and the app says its downloaded but the actual camera is not responding. i get the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  4. Can i reinstall windows on a Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i reinstall windows on a Microsoft Surface Pro?: install windows on a Surface Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-windows-on-a-microsoft-surface-pro/968610a2-ffd6-429a-be26-ecc6a07533df
  5. Can i reinstall windows on a Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i reinstall windows on a Microsoft Surface Pro?: install windows on a Surface Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-windows-on-a-microsoft-surface-pro/968610a2-ffd6-429a-be26-ecc6a07533df
  6. Can i reinstall windows on a Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I get Windows 11 on my surface pro x?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows 11 on my surface pro x?: I recently bought a surface pro x sq2. It came loaded with windows 10 which I expected and assumed it would update through to windows 11. However, it got all the way to windows 10 22H2 and there is no windows 11. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I'm just not...
  8. how to do I activate window 10 pro

how to do I activate window 10 pro: I bought windows 10 pro today and I am not able to activate it. I bought it digitally, so I dont have a product key. How do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-i-activate-window-10-pro/ac774c17-8332-4b7f-984e-4cf290641c81
  9. How do I reinstall Windows 10 pro

How do I reinstall Windows 10 pro: WHATS SO DIFFICULT ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-windows-10-pro/09c7d0a2-fe30-438f-9393-e3a257485302
  10. How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?: I am running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. It came with a detachable keyboard that I use explicitly. Just recently the functions of my keyboard changed and I don't know how. For example, pressing a key and holding it down used to repeat the key. Now is only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i restored my surface now it says my windows key is not activated