Windows 10: I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?

Discus and support I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/visualsplendor, Jun 8, 2020.

1. I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?

/u/visualsplendor, Jun 8, 2020

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 9, 2020
  4. I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?

Start Page Tile Icon Question?.

Hi, I was adding a new shortcut and rearranging things on my start page tiles and somehow got the new tile icon for handbrake into the existing one for Control Panel. This resulted in two smaller icons in the same tile. I fiddled about and got Handbrake into its own tile but the Control Panel one although now in its own tile the icon remains at the smaller size. I have tried resizing it by right clicking etc but this only alters the tile size and not the icon. I did a google search but only found advice on the tiles. I know I must be missing something simple here as iirc I did a similar thing a couple of years ago but resolved it myself that time but cannot remember how. Any solutions/help offered are much appreciated.

saltyseadog, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?

1. I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back? - Similar Threads - removed tile Explore

2. How to add and remove Outlook Smart Tile to New Tab Page in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to add and remove Outlook Smart Tile to New Tab Page in Edge: [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will describe the process to add and remove Outlook Smart Tile to the New Tab Page in Microsoft Edge. By adding this feature to Edge, Microsoft has made it easier for users to keep track of their recent emails. After adding the Outlook Smart Tile...
  3. How to add tiles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add tiles?: How can I add tiles of programs that are not in the list left next to the tile menu? submitted by /u/tvtomas1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juv6jw/how_to_add_tiles/
  4. I removed a single icon from my Explore page. How can I add it back so there's a "New Tile"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I removed a single icon from my Explore page. How can I add it back so there's a "New Tile"...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxg7xf/i_removed_a_single_icon_from_my_explore_page_how/
  5. Tiles and Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles and Icons: Why won't my Alienware laptop running an Intel I7-6500U CPU @ 2.50 Ghz, 8 GB ram, 500 GB Hard drive, 64 bit with touch screen. Windows 10 version 1903, with OS build 18362.836. Why won't it save to tiles anymore after last update? Either need ability to have desktop icons or...
  6. Tiles on the start page

Tiles on the start page: I have modified the tiles in groups of app types, like Office, Creative, games & utilities, but when I shut down or restart, the tiles are back to the default settings....
  7. Start Page Tile Icon Question?.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Page Tile Icon Question?.: Hi, I was adding a new shortcut and rearranging things on my start page tiles and somehow got the new tile icon for handbrake into the existing one for Control Panel. This resulted in two smaller icons in the same tile. I fiddled about and got Handbrake into its own tile but...
  8. No icon on tile

No icon on tile: When I pin the Crome exe to start menu all is well, but if I change the size to small it will lose the icon and tile is faded? Anyone have a fix for this? 32331
  9. Icons and Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons and Tiles: I have wondered why tile has become the key word for what used to be icon? Is there really a difference other than size? Programs have become apps. I know tablets changed our reference words but when an app has more code than some programs isn't it really a program? I...
  10. How to remove these tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove these tiles?: How to remove them? also i cant drag apps *Sad [img] and how to fix this? [img] testing the 14997 build. x64 73781