Windows 10: I removed cookies but Cortana is affected

Discus and support I removed cookies but Cortana is affected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed C cleaner to remove cookies but I got unnecessary result, Cortana is affected because its memory is clean now. My question: what should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jake Rogers1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I removed cookies but Cortana is affected

I installed C cleaner to remove cookies but I got unnecessary result, Cortana is affected because its memory is clean now. My question: what should I do and what shouldn’t I do to get Cortana to learn more.

:)

Jake Rogers1, Jan 8, 2019

2. CORTANA REMOVING COOKIES

WILL DELITING COOKIES WITH CCLEANER HAVE A AFFECT ON CORTANA I JUST BOUGHT A INVOKE /CORTANA AND DONT WHANT TO CLEAR ITS MEMORY AND WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO GET CORTANA TO LEARN MORE AND WHAT ELSE SHOULDN'T I DELITE THANK YOU WAYNE AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
    AND NEW YAER////////////////////////////

wayne leslie, Jan 8, 2019
  3. How to remove ZEDO.com Spyware Cookie in Windows 10 with Edge

a) Suggestion to read and do:

b) Suggestion to get a good advertisment blocker. I'd suggest uBlock Origin, see:

http://www.ghacks.net/2016/12/11/ublock-origin-for-microsoft-edge/

c) SpyHunter is a commercial product which is not recommended here in Microsoft Community. Suggestion to read the following links and to remove SpyHunter:

Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

I removed cookies but Cortana is affected

cookies???

Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en

excerpt.........................

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    2. In the top right, click the Menu
      I removed cookies but Cortana is affected tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18.png
    3. Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

1. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    2. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I removed cookies but Cortana is affected

1. I removed cookies but Cortana is affected - Similar Threads - removed cookies Cortana

2. How Do I Remove Virus Affecting My Bluetooth Mouse?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Remove Virus Affecting My Bluetooth Mouse?: I think I may have a virus affecting my bluetooth mouse. What can I do about removing it? 125471
  3. CORTANA REMOVING COOKIES

in Cortana
    CORTANA REMOVING COOKIES: WILL DELITING COOKIES WITH CCLEANER HAVE A AFFECT ON CORTANA I JUST BOUGHT A INVOKE /CORTANA AND DONT WHANT TO CLEAR ITS MEMORY AND WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO GET CORTANA TO LEARN MORE AND WHAT ELSE SHOULDN'T I DELITE THANK YOU WAYNE AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND NEW...
  4. cookies

cookies: I need to enable cookies in order to read a specific text on the internet. I cannot find where, in Windows 10, to do this. The article sent to me was published in 2012 and doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. Can you please help...
  5. Remove Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove Cortana: I'm having problems with Cortana acting erratically and self manipulating the screen. How can I remove Cortana? Are there any Microsoft updates or software to remove Cortana? I have all the Cortana settings off, but that still hasn't deactivated Cortana. It constantly...
  6. Cookies?

Cookies?: Every time I log into my on line banking, I need to get a call or text from the bank asking for a "one time" secutity code. However, this is every time I log in. What is preventing the bank website from recognizing my home computer?...
  7. REMOVING CORTANA

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVING CORTANA: I want CORTANA GONE. I do not and will not use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/removing-cortana/bb919d6e-1f7f-4cc9-b39c-cc5244a56caa
  8. cookies???

in Browsers and Email
    cookies???: Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492
  9. cortana removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana removal: Can someone please show me how to remove Cortana.Find it a nuisance. 36087
  10. CCleaner removal of cookies and privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner removal of cookies and privacy: Amazon knows me: hello ..... Although I use a vpn, I am registered by my cookies (I presume). Using CCleaner you are able to clean/remove your cookies. This works for Firefox. Amazon doesnot recognize me anymore. However, it does not work for Internet Explorer (my...