Windows 10: i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them...

Discus and support i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; due to some connection problems i removed my bluetooth device from my laptop's bluetooth. but now i cannot pair with them again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sajani Shrestha, Jul 5, 2020.

1. i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them...

due to some connection problems i removed my bluetooth device from my laptop's bluetooth. but now i cannot pair with them again

:)

Sajani Shrestha, Jul 5, 2020

2. Paired bluetooth mouse now not connecting

Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now have the problem where it says that my mouse is paired but i can seem to connect to it. i have tried to remove the device and re-connect it but it now says that "remove failed"

Can anyone help?

maxalexcam, Jul 5, 2020
  3. kakahoho Win User
    Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10

Hi, I have a problem with bluetooth in Windows 10.
    I can't remove bluetooth devices to re-pair them. I tried add bluetooth manual but can't found my devices.
    In Bluetooth setting, none of them appear but I can see them in Devices Manager, like images below.

i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them... [​IMG]

i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them... [​IMG]

I tried uninstall one-by-one devices and re-install bluetooth driver but they keep re-appearing after refresh Devices Manager windows.
    If anyone how to fix this problem, please help me.
    Thanks.

kakahoho, Jul 5, 2020
  4. i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them...

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them...

1. i removed my bluetooth devices due to connection problems. but now i cannot pair with them... - Similar Threads - removed bluetooth devices

2. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  3. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  4. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my device have make pair in bluetooth but i cannot connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my device have make pair in bluetooth but i cannot connect: this device has made pair but cannot connecti have tried to update my driver or unisntall and reinstall it, but they all not work.what should i do...
  6. my device have make pair in bluetooth but i cannot connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my device have make pair in bluetooth but i cannot connect: this device has made pair but cannot connecti have tried to update my driver or unisntall and reinstall it, but they all not work.what should i do...
  7. my device have make pair in bluetooth but i cannot connect

8. Troubleshooting: bluetooth device paired but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting: bluetooth device paired but cannot connect: Hi everyone, like the title says, I can pair Bluetooth devices (speakers, earbuds, phones) to my computer but can never connect them. I've tried everything I've seen on the first few pages of google search but the problem persists. The devices are close in range, compatible,...
  9. Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing

Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing: This happened with two of my Bluetooth headphones, one from Sony, one from Skullcandy. I had them paired to my computer Acer Swift SF113-31. Then I had connection problems so I tried fixing them by unpairing them and pairing them again. However after I clicked remove to...
  10. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices: ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And...