Windows 10: I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...

Discus and support I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I once removed my account on Windows 10, but later I wanted to use this same account again, so I created a new user with the same account by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike-661, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Mike-661 Win User

I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...

Hello, I once removed my account on Windows 10, but later I wanted to use this same account again, so I created a new user with the same account by following these steps:Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.Under Other users, select Add someone else to this PC.Enter the user name and password for the account of the previous account.Select Create account.Let's say the username of the old account is username. I realized that there is a C:\Users\username folder on my computer, so I expected the new user data to be still in C:\Users\username, since they are from th

:)

Mike-661, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...

1. I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,... - Similar Threads - removed previous account

2. I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...: Hello, I once removed my account on Windows 10, but later I wanted to use this same account again, so I created a new user with the same account by following these steps:Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.Under Other users, select Add someone else to...
  3. I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I removed my previous account, but now I want to create a new user with the same account ,...: Hello, I once removed my account on Windows 10, but later I wanted to use this same account again, so I created a new user with the same account by following these steps:Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.Under Other users, select Add someone else to...
  4. I created a new account, and it did not work, now I want to go back to my other account and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a new account, and it did not work, now I want to go back to my other account and...: I tried creating a new account using Computer Management knowing that I have insufficient storage for creating a new account but I did it anyway. Now I cannot log-in to that account, it says "The user profile service failed the sign in, the user profile cannot be loaded". So...
  5. I created a new account, and it did not work, now I want to go back to my other account and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I created a new account, and it did not work, now I want to go back to my other account and...: I tried creating a new account using Computer Management knowing that I have insufficient storage for creating a new account but I did it anyway. Now I cannot log-in to that account, it says "The user profile service failed the sign in, the user profile cannot be loaded". So...
  6. I created a new account, and it did not work, now I want to go back to my other account and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I unkownly deleted my administrator account now i cant create a new administartor account :...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I unkownly deleted my administrator account now i cant create a new administartor account :...: I unknownigly deleted my admin account now in a local account, I need a way to create a new user or make myself admin again. Help! me in this situation as quick as possiblei dont have a image to show yet i have this same problem but no admin...
  8. If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...: Hello. Thank you in advance for your time and any help/clarity you can provide regarding this. My dilemma is that I want to rename my user folder I made when I built this PC some 5 years ago. But I'm learning that this is basically impossible without editing the registry and...
  9. If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I create a new account "User Two" and copy my current, main account "User One" to the...: Hello. Thank you in advance for your time and any help/clarity you can provide regarding this. My dilemma is that I want to rename my user folder I made when I built this PC some 5 years ago. But I'm learning that this is basically impossible without editing the registry and...
  10. Create new User account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create new User account: Split from this thread. Greetings and happy new year to you, Greg, Master of Windows 10! Would you do me the honor or assisting me with any advice how to repair my very LIGHT corrupted user in Win 10. I want to keep all the "links" the user has. My outlook mails mostly...