Windows 10: I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working

Discus and support I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I removed the card and re-added as a payment option again but it not working it says Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AhmedMowafy1, Aug 19, 2020.

1. I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working

I removed the card and re-added as a payment option again but it not working

it says Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card Account & billing help

Although I have used it before and paid with it on Microsoft store

:)

AhmedMowafy1, Aug 19, 2020

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Aug 19, 2020
  3. skt_diaz Win User
    not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Aug 19, 2020
  4. I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working

1. I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working - Similar Threads - removed card added

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  5. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use gift card without adding a payment method: I have redeemed a 10 dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards. When I tried to spend it, it says to add a payment method. I want to use the gift card to buy it. When I saw other people questioning the same thing, they replied that enter the 25 digit code with the gift card....
  6. How to use gift card without adding a payment method

7. Can I use store credit without adding a payment option?

Can I use store credit without adding a payment option?: I recently accumulated enough points to get a microsoft gift card, which I redeemed, but when I try to make an online purchase, it requires me to add a payment method. The card I redeemed has enough to cover the purchase and taxes, but does not come with a gift card code. Is...
  8. I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.

I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store without adding a new payment method.: I want to remove my dads card on Microsoft store because i made a purchase but do not want to save it. This is because i do not want my microsoft subscription to keep getting paid without me knowing. The problem is that i need to add another payment to remove my former...
  9. Unable to Save a Card as a New Payment Option

Unable to Save a Card as a New Payment Option: I've been trying this for a few days now and I keep getting the same result each time: a reroute back to the Payment Options screen on my Microsoft Account with no signs of a card added. Long story short: I'm trying to make an in-app purchase. I'm unable to add a simple...
  10. Adding payment error

Adding payment error: Hi does anyone have the same issue? I've been trying to add a payment method to my account for New Zealand, it seems to offer Credit/Debit card and paypal option but none of them seems to work for me :/ I keep getting the message below for both paypal and the card....