Windows 10: I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

Discus and support I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE in Cortana to solve the problem; I renewed Windows 10 on my laptop and I cannot get or use Copy & Paste .. There is none .. WHY ?? I need this fixed or I have no choice .. Bye Bye... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by terrencesutton1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

I renewed Windows 10 on my laptop and I cannot get or use

Copy & Paste .. There is none ..

WHY ??

I need this fixed or I have no choice ..

Bye Bye Windows

:)

terrencesutton1, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Copy and paste/Editing

Upgraded my computer and it had windows 10. Have problems copy/pasting and editing my listings on ebay. I can do it with my older computer with windows 7, have to use both. Any suggestions on a fix?

Brooklyn2Florida, Jul 12, 2019
  4. I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

1. I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE - Similar Threads - renewed Aussie Philippines

2. copy paste issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    copy paste issues in windows 10: whenever i try to use Ctrl + C it pastes the screenshot and not the exact the word and cursor also blinks continuously ....Sometimes this issue stops and the pc works fine but after sone time the issue again arises...
  3. Copy paste in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy paste in windows 10: Copy paste in windows 10 , When we try copy hindi text from outer source like internet and try to paste paint ,adobe ps7 , it's not working, showing there only boxes and boxes ,can you solve this problem in your next version of windows?...
  4. Copy and Paste in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy and Paste in Windows 10: Hi,I am using a new computer with Windows 10 and every time I copy and paste pictures it takes long time to finish. How do I make it faster?In my experience Windows 7 does a faster job than Windows 10.Thanks....
  5. Windows 10 Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Copy & Paste: On a new HP computer when I copy & paste a word document for example I get a copy. The routine does not ask me if I want to replace. Works fine on my desktop. Both pc's up to date. Am copying to another drive for backup....
  6. Past copies of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Past copies of windows 10: Is it possible to find past product keys for copies of windows 10 that I owned where the HDD died? Does Microsoft keep a database of all past copies owned and am I able to reactivate the license?...
  7. Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines: Are any of these legit full licensed copies of Windows 10 http://bit.ly/2J1gztr? Thanks for your reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-a-licensed-copy-of-windows-10-in-the/dc647057-f410-46c8-9333-79add652f995
  8. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy and paste: Sometimes I can copy and paste with microsoft word + , but when I am online other sites , I can not copy and paste . How do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/copy-and-paste/f366024b-492b-45b7-b087-951f1226a939
  9. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste: Why am I having trouble pasting stuff to notepad, wordpad and open office. It just prints off in one long column and in the open office I get lines and can't type into it. Help appreciated. Kerry...
  10. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...