Windows 10: i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

Discus and support i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahmed mushtaq, Dec 4, 2023.

1. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

:)

ahmed mushtaq, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

1. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply - Similar Threads - request change security

2. Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...: I got my laptop locked by bitlocker protection after I enter safe mode. As a result, I can log in to my laptop device. At 8 March 2024 I tried to get my recovery key, but because I use 2 step and I didn't receive the message for verification code on my phone, I have tried...
  3. Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...: I got my laptop locked by bitlocker protection after I enter safe mode. As a result, I can log in to my laptop device. At 8 March 2024 I tried to get my recovery key, but because I use 2 step and I didn't receive the message for verification code on my phone, I have tried...
  4. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply: i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-request-to-change-my-security-info-and-it-didnt/54bf1cec-aae7-47b7-9fc6-a9c47130bb78
  5. i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply: i request to change my security info and it didnt change after 30 days please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-request-to-change-my-security-info-and-it-didnt/54bf1cec-aae7-47b7-9fc6-a9c47130bb78
  6. Security info not updated EVEN AFTER 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security info not updated EVEN AFTER 30 days: I have an annoying issue !!!!!! I applied for an update on my security info on 1st October 2023 when I came to the UK from India coz I don’t have my previous number now. I waited patiently for 30 days as it said that it’s going to be updated by 31 October 2023. But it’s still...
  7. Security info not updated EVEN AFTER 30 days

Security info not updated EVEN AFTER 30 days: I have an annoying issue !!!!!! I applied for an update on my security info on 1st October 2023 when I came to the UK from India coz I don’t have my previous number now. I waited patiently for 30 days as it said that it’s going to be updated by 31 October 2023. But it’s still...
  8. Can't cancel my request to change security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  9. Can't cancel my request to change security info

Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  10. Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info

Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info: I want to punch the idiot in Microsoft that made this decision. Because, this is not being secure, this is being incredibly infuriating. I'm so fed up with this age of accounts where there are many extreme experiments being performed in what way can we make someone "feel...