Windows 10: I require assistance.

Discus and support I require assistance. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So long story short I built my first PC with a new blank hard drive. Ive ran the installation process but im stuck in an install loop! Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KozakTheGhost, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I require assistance.

So long story short I built my first PC with a new blank hard drive. Ive ran the installation process but im stuck in an install loop! Can someone please help me to understand whats going on?

submitted by /u/KozakTheGhost
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KozakTheGhost, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I require assistance. [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 24, 2020
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

I require assistance.

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

I require assistance.

1. I require assistance. - Similar Threads - require assistance

2. Assistance Required: Multiple Unsuccessful Sign-In Attempts from Various Global Locations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assistance Required: Multiple Unsuccessful Sign-In Attempts from Various Global Locations: Hi Microsoft Community, I am reaching out for assistance regarding unusual activity on my Microsoft account, which I have noticed in my recent activity log. Despite not using a VPN service, I am seeing many repeated unsuccessful sign-in attempts from many locations globally....
  3. Assistance Required: Multiple Unsuccessful Sign-In Attempts from Various Global Locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance Required: Multiple Unsuccessful Sign-In Attempts from Various Global Locations: Hi Microsoft Community, I am reaching out for assistance regarding unusual activity on my Microsoft account, which I have noticed in my recent activity log. Despite not using a VPN service, I am seeing many repeated unsuccessful sign-in attempts from many locations globally....
  4. My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...: Please assist to reset my ILIFE ZED AIR HDD Password which I've never created , and my laptop HDD is locked can't Bypass or enter a new windows...
  5. My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...

My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...: Please assist to reset my ILIFE ZED AIR HDD Password which I've never created , and my laptop HDD is locked can't Bypass or enter a new windows...
  6. Assistance Required: Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance Required: Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004C008: Hello,Overview of the Issue: I recently purchased a genuine license key for Windows 11 Pro and successfully used it while installing Windows 11 on my new device. The installation was done using a bootable USB drive created with the Media Creation Tool, following the...
  7. Assistance Required: Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004C008

Assistance Required: Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004C008: Hello,Overview of the Issue: I recently purchased a genuine license key for Windows 11 Pro and successfully used it while installing Windows 11 on my new device. The installation was done using a bootable USB drive created with the Media Creation Tool, following the...
  8. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.: I have a MSI Pulse GL66 laptop. I've had issues before where if I unplug the power cord from my laptop while the laptop is on, it blue screens. Sometimes, just picking up the laptop up in the air and moving it while plugged it causes it to blue screen perhaps due to the power...
  9. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.: I have a MSI Pulse GL66 laptop. I've had issues before where if I unplug the power cord from my laptop while the laptop is on, it blue screens. Sometimes, just picking up the laptop up in the air and moving it while plugged it causes it to blue screen perhaps due to the power...
  10. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging