Windows 10: I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

Discus and support I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chickenXJ, May 15, 2021.

1. chickenXJ Win User

I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips?

:)

chickenXJ, May 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 15, 2021
  3. ZoePetro Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, May 15, 2021
  4. Need Hel Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Redeem

i want to get minecraft bedrock on my computer using the free copy but i accidentally deleted minecraft java on my pc how do i get it back?

Need Hel, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back - Similar Threads - reset computer cant

2. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  3. How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back Minecraft Bedrock worlds from a broken computer?: So my computer shut off one time, and to this day hasn't turned on. I had a survival world that I spent 2 months on on that computer. I didn't expect the computer to break, so I didn't export it or anything. Does anyone know how to get the world back from the broken computer?...
  4. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  5. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  6. İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ cant leave minecraft bedrock beta: İ cant leave minecraft windows 10 edition beta please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%C4%B0-cant-leave-minecraft-bedrock-beta/5d16d37b-e800-41fc-a468-2795f3022b88
  7. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP": Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject. The solution provided did not fix it. I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during the promotion. I uninstalled it last week. I am unable to reinstall. I have tried to find a microsoft support email...
  8. Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back Minecraft bedrock?: So a couple of years ago on an old computer, I received a free copy of the Minecraft Windows 10 beta, which in recent times, turned into Minecraft bedrock. I do not know how to get this back since I've moved computers, since it was not gotten with a Microsoft account, but a...
  9. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...
  10. I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. I claimed it last year in December of 2018 with a redeem code. I am sure im using the right account and now it says i have to redeem another code! I tried the same...