Windows 10: I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought

Discus and support I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies/cfb83816-d312-4514-8307-06f187b8a7cf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenDavis8, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought

I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought

:)

StephenDavis8, Oct 8, 2019

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 8, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I reset my computer and now cannot find movies I bought - Similar Threads - reset computer cannot

2. I cannot reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reset my computer: my computer will not restart I keep trying and it keeps saying "You and any others could lose unsaved work, I tried to force reset it, didnt work. I have no idea what is going on because the antivirus says im completely fine....
  3. I cannot reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot reset my computer: my computer will not restart I keep trying and it keeps saying "You and any others could lose unsaved work, I tried to force reset it, didnt work. I have no idea what is going on because the antivirus says im completely fine....
  4. I cannot reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reset my computer.: hello i want to reset my computer but there is an error message "Could not find the recovery environment" and my winre.wim file is missing so i already tried enabling it but it failed plz help...
  5. I cannot reset my computer.

I cannot reset my computer.: hello i want to reset my computer but there is an error message "Could not find the recovery environment" and my winre.wim file is missing so i already tried enabling it but it failed plz help...
  6. I am unable to watch a movie I bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to watch a movie I bought: every time I try to watch the movie I purchased and I am unable to watch it and get an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-watch-a-movie-i-bought/9e7c2923-cd3f-4951-83e8-db418634cdc4
  7. I am unable to watch a movie I bought

I am unable to watch a movie I bought: every time I try to watch the movie I purchased and I am unable to watch it and get an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-watch-a-movie-i-bought/9e7c2923-cd3f-4951-83e8-db418634cdc4
  8. I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I've resetted my PC and now I cannot find Microsoft Store. Help?: Hello, I am currently experiencing some issues with the Microsoft Store. Earlier today I wanted to download a game, but when I tried to open the store, it didn't work. I kept clicking and expected it to open, but it didn't, so I decided to reset my computer. Now I can't even...
  9. i reset my laptop now i cannot update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i reset my laptop now i cannot update: I reset my laptop, I am using windows 10, I kept all my files and it gave me a folder of removed apps. Now I try to update, I get an error, I try to get a download for I tunes, and cannot get that either...
  10. I Can't find my movies.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't find my movies.: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my...