Windows 10: I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

Discus and support I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was not running right and would not boot uo so I did a reset now I cant get into my Hotmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kcbenn4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. kcbenn4 Win User

I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

My computer was not running right and would not boot uo so I did a reset now I cant get into my Hotmail account

:)

kcbenn4, Sep 12, 2019

2. Hot mail account

I would like to reactivate my Hot Mail account.

MarleneJames1, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Advice needed : New e-mail account

It does, but what if I'm at a shared computer and don't want my account to show up on the list? That's what I'm on about.

Frick, Sep 12, 2019
  4. I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account

1. I reset my computer now I cant log into my hot mail account - Similar Threads - reset computer cant

2. I can't log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't log into my computer: My son gave me his old computer to use and after I added myself and went to log in it says I'm using the wrong password. Now I've tried changing my password and everything and it says the same thing. I just don't get it. It shows the computer as one of my devices in my...
  3. Cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reset my computer: I am trying to reset my all in one touchscreen Asus computer so I went to settings>recover>reset> and then tried to do a factory reset, I let it get through all the steps and then i just said "this may take a few MINUTES then your PC will reset" i had a cancel button on the...
  4. mail cant fix my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail cant fix my account: when i go to mail, theres a message thats says my account settings are out of date. i click on it and it shows an error message with 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-cant-fix-my-account/102d547f-907a-4c42-8b92-6bdc818f2403
  5. RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN: So recently i resetted my windows 10 laptop and now I am stuck at the log in page as the laptop does not have any created account/users to log in. Apparently i have been googling about the issue and release there is quite a few cases of windows 10 prompting you to log in...
  6. Cant log in to my own account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to my own account: So hi recently i restarted my laptop and i start seeing a administrative account i dont see my accou t and whenever i sign into the administrative account it says that it is disabled i cant log in i cant switch my users to my account i dont even see my account help please...
  7. I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I clean booted my pc and now I can’t log into my account: i clean booted after my steam and google chrome wouldnt open. After the clean boot it brought me to the login screen where i noticed it said i had no internet. So i tried to log into and it said password incorrect. I know that it is indeed the password i use every day to log...
  8. Reset my computer and cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer and cant log in: I reset my computer and it stopped half way throu and now i cant log on to reset it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-computer-and-cant-log-in/8fe0ad6a-3511-4afb-b220-63c94d388d9c
  9. Cant log-in to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant log-in to my computer: I was using my computer earlier today just fine. I walked away for an hour or two and I noticed it was doing some updates. When it was done I went to log-in again and i entered my pin and it told me "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...
  10. crashed during routine update, now i cant factroy reset my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    crashed during routine update, now i cant factroy reset my computer: Upon attempting to factory reset my computer, at around 20% it stops, and restarts after undoing changes, upon restart i am greeted with the message "no changes were made". I attempted to fix this issue with the ren software software.001 command in cmd but i get a message...