Windows 10: i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it...

Discus and support i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i went to the store to download it there was no download button only the buy and free trial button i made sure i was using the right account by opening... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by codyhartigan, May 3, 2020.

1. i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it...

i went to the store to download it there was no download button only the buy and free trial button i made sure i was using the right account by opening up my Xbox console companion and i was on the account i played it on i even made sure it was the right account by checking the email i used for it it was the same email as the Microsoft store so i googled it found someone already posted the same problem the response was check your library so i did and it wasn't there either

please help

:)

codyhartigan, May 3, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 3, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 3, 2020
  4. i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it...

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 3, 2020
Thema:

i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it...

1. i reset my computer to speed it up i went to download Minecraft windows 10 edition again it... - Similar Threads - reset computer speed

2. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  3. i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, and it activated successfully but i cant install it. I go to the page and see this, but when i hover over the "install" button it comes up with a cross, and can't install it. how can i install it? I have tried everything, reset it,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  5. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my computer.: I couldn't launch Minecraft on my device, so I uninstalled Minecraft from my device. I attempted to reinstalled via the Microsoft store. I was signed into my account so it said I had already purchased the game. Except when I clicked the install button nothing happened, it...
  6. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?: I have the Java Edition and Bedrock Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download Minecraft, despite having...
  7. I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Yesterday I took the free Mojang Minecraft code and activated it in my account normally But today, when I wanted to download the game, I got the error 0 × 8024001E, I re-downloaded many times, but once I downloaded the game, the store freezed, I tried several solutions,...
  8. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...
  9. I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website and something went wrong: Hello, About 5 months ago or 7 i claimed minecraft windows 10 edition from the minecraft website as the title says, and everything was going right until the reedeming of the code, i reeded it and the site just went white and i needed to refresh it. I needed to fill in the...
  10. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?...