Windows 10: I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:

Discus and support I reset my HP and lost my most will to live: in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset my HP in hopes of fixing its slow usage. It said it would delete the following files and I checked them and accepted. After an hour or more of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmayliMoreno, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:

I reset my HP in hopes of fixing its slow usage. It said it would delete the following files and I checked them and accepted. After an hour or more of waiting, my pride and joy was deleted, Minecraft. I tried searching on files, recycle bin, purchases on the store, but nothing. It even asks me to purchase it instead of download, I had bought the app a long time ago. PLEASE SEND HELP! It makes me so sad that I lost my hardworking worlds that I spent hours building.

:)

AmayliMoreno, Feb 6, 2021

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 6, 2021
  3. brumik Win User
    HP Announces Global Payments Reduction for its Workers and Staff

I suppose

this is only first step. Crisis will be crued and many people from HP will lost their job.

brumik, Feb 6, 2021
  4. I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:

After reset it's only the openning page with +hp

To perform a clean reset on the IPAQ 1950 and return you HP iPAQ to factory settings:

• Press and hold the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons.
    • While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the left side of the HP iPAQ for about two seconds.
    • When the HP iPAQ screen begins to fade, release the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons first, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button.
    • Plug the device into the AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.

The HP iPAQ resets and powers on.

I think you might be missing that last step 4.

Laura Rooke, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I reset my HP and lost my most will to live:

1. I reset my HP and lost my most will to live: - Similar Threads - reset lost live

2. My computer is reset but I lost my license key!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer is reset but I lost my license key!: I reset the computer and then I lost my license keyand than I like activate it but I don’t have a license key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-reset-but-i-lost-my-license-key/226fbc2f-0b9e-4e1e-8690-95b334d363e2
  3. My computer is reset but I lost my license key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is reset but I lost my license key!: I reset the computer and then I lost my license keyand than I like activate it but I don’t have a license key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-reset-but-i-lost-my-license-key/226fbc2f-0b9e-4e1e-8690-95b334d363e2
  4. My computer is reset but I lost my license key!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....: Before I reset my PC I synced all my sticky notes in my Microsoft account. But after resetting my PC I checked my sticky notes and most of my notes are lost, some of it are still there. I made sure that I finished syncing my notes before even resetting. I've been using it for...
  6. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset: hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help please for the fix. ive tried everything i know with no luck...
  7. I've lost most of my external drives.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've lost most of my external drives.: I have 8 external drives and all but 6 of them are usable. I did find a virus just prior to one of my drives becoming corrupt and every day for the last week I've lost the rest of the drives. This virus find was also the same day as windows 10 updated, just a coincidence?...
  8. I lost my files after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my files after reset: I did a reset because my computer often crashed with blue screen. Currently the system works without problems but I cannot find my important files in Appdata folder, I have collected some of these files for a few years. Please help me to find them. I found windows.old files...
  9. I lost my folder in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my folder in Live Mail: I use Live Mail on my PC running Windows 10. Yesterday I moved an e-mail folder to the "Storage Folders" and cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-folder-in-live-mail/483c024a-1c4d-4b8f-9a92-d245dd978eaa"
  10. lost my windows live photo gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my windows live photo gallery: Hi, I truly have no idea how to use this site, I have just signed up looking for help, so please except my apology's if I am in wrong section, I'm running windows10 and sometimes wish I was not, I have lost my windows live photo gallery, I had so many photos all tagged and in...