Windows 10: I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through

Discus and support I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reset my windows 10 laptop yesterday and when it had finished installing windows it restarted and came up with a blue screen saying that it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassnainEB, Mar 22, 2020.

1. I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through

I reset my windows 10 laptop yesterday and when it had finished installing windows it restarted and came up with a blue screen saying that it had encountered An error critical ,dead and after came with a black screen and the hp logo and said undoing changes so it didn't even reset I'm resetting it now and it's now on the blue installing windows page screen what can I do to avoid yesterday's situation also t keeps on going into a black screen and sometimes

turns off

:)

HassnainEB, Mar 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 22, 2020
  4. I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through

1. I reset my laptop and now it's installing windows but it seems to crash every step through - Similar Threads - reset laptop installing

2. Windows installer crashing on signup step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer crashing on signup step: Hi, a friend of mine built a fresh new PC yesterday. He made a bootable windows USB using Rufus and iso downloaded from media tool. Unfortunately, the PC is crashing after downloading updates and functions, at the signup screen. After that, PC boots to the infinite black...
  3. Windows installer crashing on signup step

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer crashing on signup step: Hi, a friend of mine built a fresh new PC yesterday. He made a bootable windows USB using Rufus and iso downloaded from media tool. Unfortunately, the PC is crashing after downloading updates and functions, at the signup screen. After that, PC boots to the infinite black...
  4. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed new ram now every thing crashes: So I got 2x16 ram I installed it everything was fine started a game and got an immediate blue screen tried it again a couple of times got a new error code every time if I use one of the two sticks I don't get any more blue screens, but everything crashes with irregular timing...
  5. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new ram now every thing crashes: So I got 2x16 ram I installed it everything was fine started a game and got an immediate blue screen tried it again a couple of times got a new error code every time if I use one of the two sticks I don't get any more blue screens, but everything crashes with irregular timing...
  6. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reset Dell XPS Laptop with Pre-Installed Windows 10 - steps?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset Dell XPS Laptop with Pre-Installed Windows 10 - steps?: I need to re-set my Dell XPS Laptop, which has a pre-installed Windows 10 on it I bought the laptop and the retailer put Windows 10 on it, so I don't have a Windows CD or a product key. My understanding is that with a pre-installed Windows 10 I don't need to worry about...
  8. Seemingly random resets on laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seemingly random resets on laptop.: Title says it all really, my laptop randomly resets. Below is how it says my specs in settings. Specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID ____________ Product ID _____________ System Type 64-bit operating system,...
  9. I want to reset my laptop, but every time it goes part way through and then signals "...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to reset my laptop, but every time it goes part way through and then signals "...: I want to reset my laptop, but each time I try it goes partway through the cycle and then displays the message "Something went wrong. Nothing was changed". Any suggestions?...
  10. Why is my Microsoft acct resetting every time i restart my laptop now

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my Microsoft acct resetting every time i restart my laptop now: I was having some issues with my internet connection so i decided to restart my laptop, which proved to be a bad idea because when it started back up everything had basically been reset and i lost just about all my files and pics and then when i turned it off to do a "hard...