Windows 10: I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.

Discus and support I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ez, Mar 12, 2022.

1. EZ
    Ez Win User

I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.

:)

2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 12, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Mar 12, 2022
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

1. I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back. - Similar Threads - reset Microsoft Store

2. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  3. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  4. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  6. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  7. I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.: I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-microsoft-store-and-i-am-not-sure-how/c667a14b-af07-4d27-8efb-828f664fcad4
  8. I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.

I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back.: I reset my Microsoft Store and I am not sure how to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-microsoft-store-and-i-am-not-sure-how/c667a14b-af07-4d27-8efb-828f664fcad4
  9. I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

in Windows 10 Support
    I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.: windows 10 was developed by fools, and it is a piece if shxt. The way to views photo is worse than windows 7. The way to edit video is worse than windows 7. 168778
  10. Reset Router No Longer Sure If I Am Secure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset Router No Longer Sure If I Am Secure: I must have at some point changed my router/ modem login info from the default admin/password combo to something else but I could not remember it and I could not log into my router by going to 192.168.0.1 so for the first time I pressed the reset button and set it to factory...