Windows 10: I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work

Discus and support I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store was having issues acquiring the license of the apps I wanted to install and so I had a look on theinternet and it told me to reset the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AllstarGamezYT, May 26, 2021.

1. I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work

Microsoft Store was having issues acquiring the license of the apps I wanted to install and so I had a look on theinternet and it told me to reset the Microsoft Store. I reset my Microsoft Store and open the start menu and type Microsoft Store and click on it, nothing happens. I click the open button, nothing

:)

AllstarGamezYT, May 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 26, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 26, 2021
  4. I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work

Unable to open Microsoft store, Camera App

Hi Ankitwww99,

Sorry for the inconcenience, I would suggest to run Windows store app Troubleshooter. Follow these steps.

- Go to "Settings" simply press Windows key + I.

- Click on "Update & Security", on the left panel choose "Troubleshoot".

- Scroll down and click on Windows store apps and click on Run the Troubleshooter.

If does not help. Reset the Microsoft store. Follow these step.

- Go to "Settings" simply press Windows key + I.

- Click on "Apps", then click on "Apps & features".

- Scroll down and click on "Microsoft store", then click on "Advanced options"

- Scroll down and click on "Reset"

If the issue persist, I would suggest to Re-register all store apps. Follow these steps.

- Open Powershell simply press Winodws key + X, then choose Windows Powershell(Admin).

- Then copy paste the command below on Powershell.

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

- Restart your computer to apply changes.

Open Microsoft Store check if the apps working properly. If the troubleshooting guideline above does not work. refer on the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402733...

Hope it will help.

Thank you.

AnthonyLabramonte, May 26, 2021
Thema:

I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work

1. I reset my Microsoft Store on the settings app and I went to open it again and it didn't work - Similar Threads - reset Microsoft Store

2. I cannot open the Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open the Microsoft store app: Error 0x80131500 when opening the Store app what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-microsoft-store-app/ccf7d7b4-e27a-4515-b066-57f356bcb7c8
  3. I cannot open the Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open the Microsoft store app: Error 0x80131500 when opening the Store app what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-microsoft-store-app/ccf7d7b4-e27a-4515-b066-57f356bcb7c8
  4. I can't open Settings and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Settings and Microsoft Store: When I try to open Settings or Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/3cd151c6-edaa-4a30-82b5-1fac5d5cb1ee
  5. I can't open Settings and Microsoft Store

I can't open Settings and Microsoft Store: When I try to open Settings or Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-and-microsoft-store/3cd151c6-edaa-4a30-82b5-1fac5d5cb1ee
  6. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  7. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not opening after app reset: I rested the app because I was not able to download apps it was saying acquiring licence and after some times it says error. I saw in YouTube that if you rest the app you can downloaded apps in YouTube and now I cant open the app...
  9. I can't open Microsoft store settings.

I can't open Microsoft store settings.: I go into Microsoft store to go reinstall Minecraft, turns out it doesn't seem to work, then when I try clicking settings, it freezes, and nothing else works on the window and all I can do is close it, I was wondering if you anyone could help?...
  10. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...