Windows 10: I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

Discus and support I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection . My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10. I can't see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrisugo1, Aug 15, 2019.

1. chrisugo1 Win User

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection .

My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10.

I can't see any internet adapter icon

:)

chrisugo1, Aug 15, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

I reset my network,  my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

I reset my network,  my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 15, 2019
  4. TAU
    Tau Win User

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

Multiple network/dsl connections??

You could connect to multiple networks and use each network for a seperate task, though there would be a fair bit of setup involved.... but it would pay off (my prototypign box is setup on 3 networks *Smile I reset my network,  my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection :)

Thema:

1. I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection - Similar Threads - reset network wifi

2. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  3. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  4. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I want to connect to a wifi network that doesn't have Internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to connect to a wifi network that doesn't have Internet: Using Windows 10, I'm trying to connect to a private wifi network that doesn't have internet access. There's a single web server that I need to access. I can connect to this network using an iPhone and a ChromeBook without any difficulty. But Windows won't allow it. How do I...
  6. Don't have internet connection

Don't have internet connection: Hello everyone, i turned pff my uac via regedit but since i turned it off i dont have internet. It shows that im connected and all but every application tells me that im not connected to the internet. I tried to turn the uac on, restarting the interent plugging of the...
  7. I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi

I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi: I keep losing my internet connection and have to run troubleshooter and reset wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-losing-my-internet-connection-and-have-to/3b2159ec-61bd-48c6-9d8f-1f46d1b3d645
  8. My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...: [ATTACH] My Wi-Fi icon displays no internet connection but my connection is works fine i can open internet, play games and download. But the wi-fi still says that I don't have internet connection. How do i fix this? it kinda annoying for me....
  9. Wifi connects but no network internet

Wifi connects but no network internet: Currently my internet is being a little troubled. I can connect to the wifi, but only one of the networks on my computer we have a 2.4 ghz and a 5ghz network, I can only connect to the 2.4ghz network. So, I can connect to that network, and the internet does in fact work....
  10. I don't have internet connection

I don't have internet connection: Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't...