Windows 10: I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

Discus and support I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store there, Even when i type it up on the search bar and on settings... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamerBegzad, Apr 21, 2022.

1. I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store there, Even when i type it up on the search bar and on settings there is no Microsoft store, I have tried pasting powershell commands to install it and CMD commands to register it or install it nothing has worked, please help someone

:)

SamerBegzad, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

No "Reset This PC" option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Where exactly are you looking for the Reset this PC option?
    • Were you able to successfully clone the drive?
    • Could you please provide more clarity on, “On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was last partition. On new hard disk that partition had moved to first position”?
    • Were you able to get the Reset this PC option by following the steps mentioned in the article provided by you?

If you wish to reset the PC, there are multiple ways to do it. You may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Reset or reinstall Windows 10

However, please reply with the details requested above to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Drone Win User

I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

1. I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store - Similar Threads - reset done clear

2. Clearing my hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clearing my hard drive: Windows 10 l seem to be stuck in the preparing to reset mode lt has been 10 hrs.I did not have many files and choose to delete them all.Should I wait long or just cold boot it?Thank you...
  3. Clearing my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing my hard drive: Windows 10 l seem to be stuck in the preparing to reset mode lt has been 10 hrs.I did not have many files and choose to delete them all.Should I wait long or just cold boot it?Thank you...
  4. Clearing my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store: I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store there, Even when i type it up on the search bar and on settings there is no Microsoft store, I have tried pasting powershell commands to install it and CMD commands to register it or...
  6. I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store

I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store: I reset my pc and done the clear the hard drive option and there is no Microsoft store there, Even when i type it up on the search bar and on settings there is no Microsoft store, I have tried pasting powershell commands to install it and CMD commands to register it or...
  7. BitLocker/Reset/PC Done For?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker/Reset/PC Done For?: I am having issues with a BitLocker error. When I start my PC, I get the blue screen asking for a recovery key. I have found and properly matched the recovery key and entered it- failure to unlock. I have tried about every option in advanced troubleshooting, I can’t reset the...
  8. BitLocker/Reset/PC Done For?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker/Reset/PC Done For?: I am having issues with a BitLocker error. When I start my PC, I get the blue screen asking for a recovery key. I have found and properly matched the recovery key and entered it- failure to unlock. I have tried about every option in advanced troubleshooting, I can’t reset the...
  9. BitLocker/Reset/PC Done For?

10. Can't clear fully the hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't clear fully the hard drive: As you can see, my sister's laptop is not cleaning fully. Drive C, before two years ago started to signal that there is no much storage left. For no reason. She used to work on Archicad and 3D Max. I checked, they all totally 50GB or something. Also, it is not possible the...