Windows 10: I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop

Discus and support I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I reset my pc due to my system crashing on log- in. After fully resetting, my computer restarted then began to show the start up logo. After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXiN54neG4m3rXx, Jul 29, 2018.

1. I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop

Hey,

I reset my pc due to my system crashing on log- in. After fully resetting, my computer restarted then began to show the start up logo. After the start up logo, i'm met with a "preparing" screen for a brief second then my computer starts a black screen loop. It constantly flashes a dark screen with my cursor then goes completely black. It keeps looping and flashing, what do i do?

PS: I lost my windows 10 install disc.

:)

xXiN54neG4m3rXx, Jul 29, 2018

2. Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hi Alen,

As you are facing issue with black screen boot loop, I suggest you to perform Power Drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists, create an USB installation media (ISO) for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, follow the steps provided below to run Startup Repair.

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Black screen loop error: There was an error reseting your PC

Hello, I am using Win 10 for about 6 months, and every month I do a PC reset. So today i wanted to do it, but i ran into a error("There was an error reseting your PC") or something like that. So i said to myself "Whatever, i'll find a solution tomorow".
    So i restart my pc, and i found myself an infinite black screen boot. I read on the internet through my phone that when u see the cursor, you should log-in on blind, but i don't have the cursor on my screen, just stuck with a restart loop. I've went to my
    friend's house to get a Win 10 copy on a CD, entered in my PC and nothing. I really need help quickly, i need my PC for work. Thanks

Original Title: Black screen loop

Alen Alibegovic, Jul 29, 2018
  4. I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop [​IMG]

I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop

1. I reset my pc and its now on a black screen loop - Similar Threads - reset black screen

2. I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I factory reset my pc its windows ten now I can start it and it gets my screen before...: I factory reset my pc and now It will start but not take me to my windows lock screen with my password it gets my motherboard screen and tries to restart yet never does anything I need help before I spend money on perfosanl help...
  3. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  4. My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc was stuck in a restart loop after trying to factory reset, now my screen won’t...: Pc turns on but boot isn’t working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-stuck-in-a-restart-loop-after-trying-to/887bdb37-70fa-4854-aad5-1478fd82568b
  5. I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to...: I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to the screen that it was downloading on and then it restarts and keeps doing it. What do I do...
  6. I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to...

I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to...: I unplugged my pc while it was on factory reset and now it goes black screen then going to the screen that it was downloading on and then it restarts and keeps doing it. What do I do...
  7. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  8. Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc on startup infinite loop black screen: Hello, I have encountered an issue with my computer where it is on an infinite black loading screen after a failed automatic systems repair. SpecsUnfortunately I have little to no knowledge about computer specs, but this is a desktop bought from Digital Storm. StoryI started...
  9. After i left my pc on overnight the screen is now black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After i left my pc on overnight the screen is now black: i cant turn my pc off or make it not be black, after awhile it says no video signal unless i click my mouse or keyboard submitted by /u/NumbAFF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf4zci/after_i_left_my_pc_on_overnight_the_screen_is_now/
  10. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop: I recently resetted my old computer since i got a new one, and when i turned it on, it had a message saying ""The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok.... etc." And so, i searched...