Windows 10: I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

Discus and support I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Takumi F., Apr 21, 2024.

1. Takumi F. Win User

I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I usually played with no problems now crash immediately once I open them. The ones that do open work smoothly, but then sometimes crash out of nowhere. I tried resetting my PC to see if it would help, but now that I've redownloaded some of my games, some don't open anymore. The one's that do work run incredibly slow and choppy, s

:)

Takumi F., Apr 21, 2024

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    resetting the pc

Hi,

There is a possibility that this is due to software corruption. To properly isolate the issue, kindly verify the following:

• Have you performed Reset this PC option?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Apr 21, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this? - Similar Threads - reset nothing properly

2. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  3. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  4. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  6. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  7. Stuck on this window after trying to reset PC. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on this window after trying to reset PC. What should I do to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jackson110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzo3or/stuck_on_this_window_after_trying_to_reset_pc/
  8. Speakers not working properly. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not working properly. What should I do?: I recently bought this laptop. It worked fine. But after 1 month of use, only the right side of speaker is working. I tried to troubleshoot the problem, but it showed that there is no problem. I tried to update the driver, but it was up-to-date. Can anyone please help me!...
  9. sticky notes not working... what should i do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sticky notes not working... what should i do to fix it?: my stickynotes have been reliably humming along for months. suddenly nothing works properly. what should i do to fix the problem? 135696
  10. sticky notes not working... what should i do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Support
    sticky notes not working... what should i do to fix it?: my stickynotes have been reliably humming along for months. suddenly nothing works properly. what should i do to fix the problem? 135696