Windows 10: i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open

Discus and support i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset my pc and when it came back on the window store app wasn't working. I tried to go on setting and try to uninstall windows store but it didn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IyianaLee, Jan 29, 2019.

1. IyianaLee Win User

i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open

I reset my pc and when it came back on the window store app wasn't working. I tried to go on setting and try to uninstall windows store but it didn't show up. I tried downloading window store but it doesn't do anything or show up.

:)

IyianaLee, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Windows Apps store wont open...

hello,

so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing...

i've tried deleting the folder in the appdata... and reseting it through wsreset.exe still nothing....

Win10Newb, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Jan 29, 2019
  4. i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open

1. i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open - Similar Threads - reset try window

2. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  3. I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to launch my sims 4 game but it wont open: I am not sure why my Sims 4 game is not launching, I thought by deleting the EA app would help but it didn't it just caused more problems with redownloading it. But I have the app again and my laptop keeps freezing randomly so I'm not sure what's wrong. I don't know if I...
  4. I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...

I reset my pc and now my pc wont let me download apps from microsoft store or download pc...: I reset my pc a month ago, and I have just tried to download some of the newest windows updates and Minecraft or any other app and It is saying 'One of the update services is not running properly' and to troubleshoot the issue, but nothing works. Ive been trying for hours and...
  5. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open any app it launches minecraft: Most of the desktop icon are appearing as minecraft icon and when I try to launch an app it launches only minecraft instead. I am not able to restore my windows...
  6. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

When I try to open any app it launches minecraft: Most of the desktop icon are appearing as minecraft icon and when I try to launch an app it launches only minecraft instead. I am not able to restore my windows...
  7. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  9. i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it

i reset my microsoft store but now i cant open it: None of the updates or downloads I was trying to do on Microsoft store was working, so I went online and found a solution that said resetting my Microsoft store from settings would fix it. I did this and I've restarted my computer too but I'm not able to open my Microsoft...
  10. I factory reset my pc, now it wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my pc, now it wont work: Today i had to move some files from my ssd to my hard-drive. Very stupid idea.. i then moved my program files and my program files x 86 to my D: drive. Right after that i decided to play a game but it didnt work, saying that it had to be repaired After giving up i factory...