Windows 10: I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding

Discus and support I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i reset my pc and keep my files but my steam is already installed but not show in control panel programs. And my GTA 5 is not opening for epic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SLcg, Sep 24, 2020.

1. SLcg Win User

I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding

Hello i reset my pc and keep my files but my steam is already installed but not show in control panel programs. And my GTA 5 is not opening for epic games launcher and rockstar launcher is not responding always how do i fix this problem ?

:)

2. AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Sep 24, 2020
  3. D4rkWu1f Win User
    AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I don't believe so. I don't remember when the latest update for the headset was released. But it did coincide ofc with the release of the Rockstar Games launcher.

Update: so now the rockstar games launcher is not reporting any crashes. I uploaded the most recent one to my onedrive. however the game continues to not load. So now I have no idea how to continue. Could you scan the log and tell me if anything looks wrong?

D4rkWu1f, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive

Hi, i hope someone smarter than myself is able to figure this out.

I installed rockstars launcher than comes with GTA V and the upcoming pc release of RDR2.

However, as it apparently installs into the c:/users/documents folder, im getting consistent errors that because rockstar is running, i cannot sync the onedrive files.

Ill attach a photo.

its obviously a permissions error, i just dont know how to solve it. I did try unselecting the sync of the rockstar folder, but it automatically reselected it on a PC restart.

Any ideas?

Winver 1903 OS Build 18362.418

Groggubus, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding - Similar Threads - reset gta5 rockstar

2. Why does my rockstar launcher freeze when i launch it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my rockstar launcher freeze when i launch it ?: every time i try to instal gta v after it is installed it launches through rockstar launcher but it keeps freezing when i open it i tryed reinstalling but nothing worked...
  3. Why does my rockstar launcher freeze when i launch it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my rockstar launcher freeze when i launch it ?: every time i try to instal gta v after it is installed it launches through rockstar launcher but it keeps freezing when i open it i tryed reinstalling but nothing worked...
  4. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  5. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  6. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  7. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  8. Rockstar Games Launcher not working on Windows PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Rockstar Games Launcher not working on Windows PC [Fixed]: [IMG]If the Rockstar Games Launcher is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC then this post is sure to help you fix the problem. Rockstar Games Launcher is required to play video games like Grand Theft Auto developed and published by Rockstar Games, Inc. on PC. However, some...
  9. Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.: Hello I have such a problem with the Rockstar Games application, which runs constantly, during every system operation, whether during the installation of the Microsoft NET framework, or completely randomly. I know why that might be the reason. I recently played a GTA 5...
  10. Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive: Hi, i hope someone smarter than myself is able to figure this out. I installed rockstars launcher than comes with GTA V and the upcoming pc release of RDR2. However, as it apparently installs into the c:/users/documents folder, im getting consistent errors that because...