Windows 10: I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

Discus and support I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of my computer. I don’t have a recovery key. However the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Giselle Irian, May 28, 2024.

1. I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of my computer. I don’t have a recovery key. However the device shows up on my microsoft online account. How can I regain access to my laptop?

:)

Giselle Irian, May 28, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 28, 2024
  3. niko084 Win User
    Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of... :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, May 28, 2024
  4. I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, May 28, 2024
Thema:

I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

1. I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of... - Similar Threads - reset laptop password

2. How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password?: How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-reset-my-lock-screen-password-if-im/a4f07a05-2b37-4611-bfbb-8ad6a096b67b
  3. How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password?: How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-reset-my-lock-screen-password-if-im/a4f07a05-2b37-4611-bfbb-8ad6a096b67b
  4. How to I reset my lock screen password if I'm forgot the password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...: I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of my computer. I don’t have a recovery key. However the device shows up on my microsoft online account. How can I regain access to my laptop?...
  6. I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of...: I reset my windows 10 laptop password. I forgot the new password and now I am locked out of my computer. I don’t have a recovery key. However the device shows up on my microsoft online account. How can I regain access to my laptop?...
  7. I forgot my laptop password

I forgot my laptop password: Recently I changed my laptop password and now I'm unable to recollect it. Hp pavillion laptop windows 11 Pro. Tried by changing Outlook password it's not working....
  8. I forgot my laptop password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my laptop password: Recently I changed my laptop password and now I'm unable to recollect it. Hp pavillion laptop windows 11 Pro. Tried by changing Outlook password it's not working....
  9. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  10. Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Who to reset the password...? . I forgot my password: Help me for rest my laptop password.. I can't enter in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-to-reset-the-password-i-forgot-my-password/ddb1ad77-eaeb-4ece-af7b-05b38defa2a5