Windows 10: I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

Discus and support I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaden John, Aug 6, 2022.

1. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was on. I turned off the PC, and it still wouldn't connect. I tried multiple monitors, trying different wires such as VGA, DVII, and HDMI, but nothing works. I even disconnected the hard drive to see if I could at least get into BIOS. None of these worked. If it helps, my PC is a HP Envy.

:)

Jaden John, Aug 6, 2022
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 6, 2022
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 6, 2022
  4. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

1. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor - Similar Threads - reset won't connect

2. Hi my pc won't boot it is entirely new and won't connect to the monitor now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my pc won't boot it is entirely new and won't connect to the monitor now: Hi the entirely new pc that I build won't boot after I built it then turned it on for the first time it went right into bios at which point I noticed that the dram light on the motherboard went on then off then the vga light went on so I figured that the problem was the ram...
  3. Hi my pc won't boot it is entirely new and won't connect to the monitor now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my pc won't boot it is entirely new and won't connect to the monitor now: Hi the entirely new pc that I build won't boot after I built it then turned it on for the first time it went right into bios at which point I noticed that the dram light on the motherboard went on then off then the vga light went on so I figured that the problem was the ram...
  4. Reset my PC and now my PC won't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and now my PC won't shut down properly: Hi, so I reset my PC and a couple things seem to have broken. For example my audio jacks no longer work though I've been making do with using bluetooth instead. I've gone on my mobo's website and reinstalled all their drivers. Right now my biggest annoyance is that if I shut...
  5. Reset my PC and now my PC won't shut down properly

Reset my PC and now my PC won't shut down properly: Hi, so I reset my PC and a couple things seem to have broken. For example my audio jacks no longer work though I've been making do with using bluetooth instead. I've gone on my mobo's website and reinstalled all their drivers. Right now my biggest annoyance is that if I shut...
  6. My PC won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't reset: My PC keeps getting stuck on diagnosing and I've tried to fix it in every way and it doesn't work. I've tried to reset it but it gets stuck when I press reset so I can someone tell me how to reset it....
  7. My PC won't reset

My PC won't reset: My PC keeps getting stuck on diagnosing and I've tried to fix it in every way and it doesn't work. I've tried to reset it but it gets stuck when I press reset so I can someone tell me how to reset it....
  8. My PC won't reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...
  10. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...