Windows 10: I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

Discus and support I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaden John, Aug 6, 2022.

1. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was on. I turned off the PC, and it still wouldn't connect. I tried multiple monitors, trying different wires such as VGA, DVII, and HDMI, but nothing works. I even disconnected the hard drive to see if I could at least get into BIOS. None of these worked. If it helps, my PC is a HP Envy.

:)

Jaden John, Aug 6, 2022
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 6, 2022
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 6, 2022
  4. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

1. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor - Similar Threads - reset won't connect

2. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...
  3. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...
  4. My Second Monitor is not Connecting to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Second Monitor is not Connecting to my PC: My updates are not updating for windows and this is causing my 2nd monitor to not connect to my PC. Ive tried to get a hold of an agent and no reply and nothing has worked....
  5. My Second Monitor is not Connecting to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Second Monitor is not Connecting to my PC: My updates are not updating for windows and this is causing my 2nd monitor to not connect to my PC. Ive tried to get a hold of an agent and no reply and nothing has worked....
  6. My Second Monitor is not Connecting to my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset: Hi. So, as the title suggests, my PC refuses to factory reset. I've tried pretty much everything. Clean Boot, sfc scannow, and the Windows 10 installation media tool just gave me the message "There was a problem Running This Tool." Error Code: 0x80070570 - 0x90002I've been...
  8. Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.: I just did a factory reset on my windows 10, and now it’s finally been done but I can’t connect to the internet because there’s no options at all, when I trouble shoot it says plug an Ethernet cable into this computer which isn’t an option it’s so fucking frustrating. I also...
  9. connect 3 monitors to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect 3 monitors to my pc: how I can connect 3 monitors to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-3-monitors-to-my-pc/f098470f-17e7-4a15-84fb-3f0093f29ab0
  10. No signal on monitor when I reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No signal on monitor when I reset my pc.: I have checked if it is my monitors fault but the cable and the screen is working perfectly. It just says no signal, so I cant check if it is finished or not. Second time it is happening now. submitted by /u/mr_the_europe [link] [comments]...