Windows 10: I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of...

Discus and support I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a code from a friend to download Forza Horizon 4, after i downloaded it the install was stuck and i couldn't install the game. So then i looked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ItzSalGaming, Sep 25, 2019.

1. I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of...

I got a code from a friend to download Forza Horizon 4, after i downloaded it the install was stuck and i couldn't install the game. So then i looked up how to fix that issue. It said that i have to reset windows store and it will automatically reinstall again after. After i reset it windows store completely disappeared. I tried looking at articles to resolve my issue, I tried all of the available fixes ranging from troubleshooting, wsreset, powershell, restoring my computer and none of them worked. So please find a fix for this so that not only me but others can have a fix for this problem

:)

ItzSalGaming, Sep 25, 2019
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Sep 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of...

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of...

1. I reset my Windows Store because it wasn't functional, after I reset it the whole of... - Similar Threads - reset Store wasn't

2. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...: Microsoft Photos is also not opening.wsreset.exe gives- You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-linkPowershell- The command :PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...: Microsoft Photos is also not opening.wsreset.exe gives- You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-linkPowershell- The command :PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Microsoft store wasn't opening and I reset it but now its vanished from my PC and I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant download windows store after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download windows store after reset: so, i reset my pc cuz i could even run an app as administrator on my desktop so i had to restart explorer.exe and after it i downloaded my useful apps. but then i tried downloading ubuntu for the WSL app and when i searched up windows store it didnt not work, i tried the...
  6. i cant download windows store after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download windows store after reset: so, i reset my pc cuz i could even run an app as administrator on my desktop so i had to restart explorer.exe and after it i downloaded my useful apps. but then i tried downloading ubuntu for the WSL app and when i searched up windows store it didnt not work, i tried the...
  7. i cant download windows store after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. I HAVE A SONY LAPTOP AND IT WASN'T FUNCTIONING WELL SO I RESET IT. AFTER THE RESET IT WON'T...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I HAVE A SONY LAPTOP AND IT WASN'T FUNCTIONING WELL SO I RESET IT. AFTER THE RESET IT WON'T...: Please help i really need to use my laptop and my dad will kill me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-sony-laptop-and-it-wasnt-functioning-well/7797c38b-eeba-45aa-ab0d-1b248ee06dba
  9. My computer bricked because I tried to reset it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer bricked because I tried to reset it?: Hi I have an Acer Aspire F15 which I gave to my brother recently. For his birthday I thought it would be cool to upgrade the wifi card since the original one is a few years old and not nearly powerful enough to maintain the speeds it should while he's on Zoom for class,...
  10. An operating system wasn't found after resetting windows failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An operating system wasn't found after resetting windows failed: Hi guys, I have recently upgrade to Win 10 from windows 7 and it was running fine until it started booting with the analyzing and repairing windows screen. I had tried to get out of it by windows repair and by system restore but there were no points to restore too. I ended...