Windows 10: I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10

Discus and support I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Sorry I am new to Win 10. One day all of a sudden I couldn't access to internet, I tried to reinstall the driver for my WiFi device Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NewUser_173, May 30, 2020.

1. I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10

Hi,

Sorry I am new to Win 10. One day all of a sudden I couldn't access to internet, I tried to reinstall the driver for my WiFi device Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz, but it didn't work. In Device Manager I found the following status for WiFi device:

Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56

Since I used VPN software and virtual machine, I uninstalled all the software and devices related to VPN and virtual machine, restarted Win 10, tried to reinstall the driver of WiFi device again, unfortunately the Code 56 was still there, I still couldn't access to internet.

Then I reset the network settings, but that didn't help either. After resetting I found that all the devices under Network Adapters in Device Manager have the same status: Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56. They all have yellow exclamation marks.

Can some one kindly help me? Thank you in advance

:)

NewUser_173, May 30, 2020
  2. John Ado Win User

Network adapter

Hi Ryan,

Let's work on this together. Have you restarted your device since then? This should reinstall the network adapters automatically. If it didn't, let's perform the Network reset.
    It removes any network adapters you have installed and the settings for them. After your PC restarts, any network adapters are reinstalled, and the settings for them are set to the defaults.
    Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Network & Internet >
      Status
      > Network reset.
    • On the Network reset screen, select Reset now > Yes.
    • Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.

Please advise as necessary.

John Ado, May 30, 2020
  3. Kashegan Win User
    Resetting Network Adapter

While I have read several suggestions for resetting the network adapter, they all involve rebooting the PC. I am wondering why the Windows Network and Internet troubleshooter doesn't reboot after resetting the adapter? Whatever it does appears (mostly) to solve my network connection issues and a solution that doean't involve rebooting would be an improvement.

Kashegan, May 30, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 30, 2020
Thema:

I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10

1. I reset the network settings and all the devices under Network Adapters seem not workingWin 10 - Similar Threads - reset network settings

2. all my network adapters are disabled after pressing"reset networks"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my network adapters are disabled after pressing"reset networks": yesterday at 1 am my IPS had some errors and we had no wifi so I thought I have to wait then after it was back online my pc still didn't receive anythingfrom my router so I pressed "reset networks" and then nothing worked. Every WAN is disabled code 45 and I don't know how to...
  3. all my network adapters are disabled after pressing"reset networks"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my network adapters are disabled after pressing"reset networks": yesterday at 1 am my IPS had some errors and we had no wifi so I thought I have to wait then after it was back online my pc still didn't receive anythingfrom my router so I pressed "reset networks" and then nothing worked. Every WAN is disabled code 45 and I don't know how to...
  4. all my network adapters are disabled after pressing"reset networks"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network adapters seem not to work

Network adapters seem not to work: Hi, I am new to Win 10. One day all of a sudden I couldn't access the internet, I tried to reinstall the driver for my WiFi device, but it didn't work. Since I used VPN and virtual machine software, uninstalled all VPN and virtual machine related software and devices,...
  6. Network and Ethernet Controller under “other devices” instead of Network Adapters

Network and Ethernet Controller under “other devices” instead of Network Adapters: Hi! Recently on my HP laptop, my wireless network controller has been under the “other devices” tab in my device manager and everytime I try to manually download an update or a new driver file, it comes up with an error. Now, when I tried to check this I hooked up my ethernet...
  7. Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect

Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect: Hello, I am running a desktop Lenovo M81 SFF, with Windows 10 with most recent updates. I use this as a headless server that i remotely access with remote desktop and it is connevted with an ethernet cable to my router. Every couple of days it seems that the computer...
  8. Resetting Network Adapter

Resetting Network Adapter: While I have read several suggestions for resetting the network adapter, they all involve rebooting the PC. I am wondering why the Windows Network and Internet troubleshooter doesn't reboot after resetting the adapter? Whatever it does appears (mostly) to solve my network...
  9. No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager.

No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager.: I do not see No RNDIS under the network adapter in my device manager. Help pls because I cannot tethered hotspot through my iPhone....
  10. Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings

Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings: Can any one just solve my below problem. I am having trouble with my Windows 10 network adapter problem. It shows multiple adapter in network adapter settings. Please see below screen shot. and Sometimes it doesn't shows any adapter at all. and i see at my wifi-router no...