Windows 10: i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

Discus and support i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yevisha, Oct 20, 2023.

1. yevisha Win User

i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it nothing happens. i can't use my pin as it isn't an option.

:)

yevisha, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 reset on a Star Wars special edition notebook

There's no need to reset the laptop. Simply create a new user account for you, change its account type to administrator (all new accounts after the first initial one are standard accounts when created), sign out from the original account, sign in to your new account and finally remove the original account. Takes a few minutes, much faster than a full reset.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2023
Thema:

1. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in - Similar Threads - reset can't sign

2. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.: I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and then brought me back to the login page. Now I cannot login or do anything, what do I do?...
  3. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.: I attemped a full reset of windows deleting all my files, however, it stopped at around half way through, displayed an "Undoing Changes" screen and then brought me back to the login page. Now I cannot login or do anything, what do I do?...
  4. Attempted a windows reset, now I can't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  6. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  7. I reset my PC and now I cannot sign in. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and now I cannot sign in. Windows 10: I reset my PC and after when I try to sign in I get a message on a blue screen saying " The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded....
  8. I reset my PC and now I cannot sign in. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my PC and now I cannot sign in. Windows 10: I reset my PC and after when I try to sign in I get a message on a blue screen saying " The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded....
  9. I reset my PC and now I cannot sign in. Windows 10

10. Windows updated and now i can't sign in!?!?!?

Windows updated and now i can't sign in!?!?!?: So windows did a security update and restarted my computer. When i try to log in it says it is having trouble and created a temp profile and suggests i log out and re-sign in. Doesn't work. Restart the computer. Doesn't work. I understand security updates are necessary...